Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrs. JNUTS comes out of hiding

MrsJnuts

Hi all,

I've been lurking for too long, its time to start up my log as I'm 7 weeks out of my first contest. I'll be doing a Regional show here in LA. June 10. Masters Figure. I'm working w/a trainer so I can't post details about diet but I'll post w/o as often as possible. I'm also in school and have 2 kiddies so time is tight. Lately all I've been doing is studyng & training, Most of you ladies know the comp. training/diet is all consuming.

I'll post up some pic.s soon as I would luv all your critiques/comments etc.

I plan to do 3 shows this summer, June 10, June 24 & July 8th.

You could post diet generals ... like maybe macro breakdown? The macro breakdown can be helpful for others trying to comp diet. ;)

Thanks DG! Yep, I will post macro's, now I'm doing 50/40/10 but it'll change next week.

BTW, that pic. of your daughter is too precious, it seems like yesterday my 2 kids were babies. Thay are 8 and 6! They grow up too fast.

:jump: Welcome Back! :jump:

Good luck in all 3 of the comps this year, I'm sure you'll be fabulous and I can't wait to read your log.

Thanks que 66,

This year I started training in Jan. giving myself alot more time to get the training in & diet.

Training- Cardio M-Sat. 45 min.s empty stomach T.M. incline from 8-10.

Weights- Tues/Thurs/Sat.

I teach Sculpt Mon. p.m. and Wed. a.m. (mainly cardio Sculpt as I can't go heavy)
After the weights I do stadiums M,W,F and other days 30 min. bike or step-mill.

Training has been varied, focusing alot on legs/calfs and shoulders. 3 days a week legs. 3 days a week shoulders.

Supps- Glucerell,Yohimburn,Sesamax, ECA alternated w/Cardio Breeze & T-Rex.
H20-1 Gal. and trying to up it.

Top Bottom