Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have endometriosis and was wondering????

jenabena

I am a newbie here and i want to say hello to all! my question is: i am getting ready to start taking winny and since i have endo... didn't know how that would react? i am already bloated feeling all the time, even after i work out. i have tried to research this on the net and have found nothing! please if anyone knows what i should be please let me know!!! :rolleyes:

well winny can make u a little bit bloated! On my fifth week i started feeling a little more swollen everywhere especially my hands and feet. Anyway if you already have a problem with swelling then I would definately keep the doses low & winny may not be the "right" gear for you- if there is such a thing as the "right" one.

i was told to take anavar... that would be better, however i just want to know if there are side effects that would go along with it while i have endo??? thanks for responding!

Hi, Well this is my first time on the board, used to be an Aerobic Director for Golds Gym in Appleton Wisconsin and competed. Now I am a mom of a 3 year old, and had gained 85 lbs and lost about 75 of it after my baby. Have barely any stretch marks, but have dealt with and battled endo for the past 3 years. I have found a tonic that works. It is a holistic way to go, I have cut down my carbs which helps, because all that sugar helps make excess estrogen and then I also take Jurak Tonic, they have a website if you want more information, let me know..... I am just starting to getting back to wanting to work out, lose that last 10-15 and I love Jurak, it takes away almost all the bloating and does it holistically. I put this little bottle of juice in my diet coke every morning and I feel great. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Nadine. (NADS)

oh my gosh! i would love to have that website! anything that would work. my dr. is sending me to the pain mang. center and i hav already had 2 surgeries for this. It is awful! yes , please let me know the website!!! :mix:

Top Bottom