Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beligas anavar

Jaydubb6

I been using beligas for over year now and yesterday i got the 50 mg tabs n whenni did the product authentication checker it appeared to have already been checked unless i read it wrong- seems to me rememberibg in the past its supposed to say “ product verified authentic or something” i been going through one of the beligas authorized resellers and she hasnt sterred me wrong yet - so i even emailed the admin at beligas and they replied ‘ please dont worry your product is real’!
I dont know the box was sealed and unbroken and the pills appear as every other picture ive found so far online of what they supposed look like- but zdoes anyone know anythi g about this as far as could there b some glitch or something that could explain why it came back in red saying anti fake code had been searched?
Im jay btw everyone im happy to be here im newer to the liftin game and am sure ill get great advuce and tips whime im here.

You didn't get it from an approved source on here correct?

I dont know i didnt realize there were approved sources here- my fault for that man. I jus joined here so i hadnt looked at all the particulars yet but i will now .
What section are the approved sources on?
If that turns out to b garbage i will need a new source lol.

I dont know i didnt realize there were approved sources here- my fault for that man. I jus joined here so i hadnt looked at all the particulars yet but i will now .
What section are the approved sources on?
If that turns out to b garbage i will need a new source lol.
Not your fault brother, I just like asking because if it is from an approved source we have reps from all the sources that could help u out and respond to your question and offer guidance etc.

If u go to the home page u can click on any of the banners those are all our sources, ugfreak.to is who I use personally and I recommend the para pharma line of gear it rocks and is potent, you can always use napsgear, psl, osgear domestic supply all those are approved sources etc.

Ty man much appreciated.
No problem at all brother, anytime u need help just ask one of us, an if u are concerned with your source check out the ones I listed and u will be golden plenty of logs of people running the approved sources gear so u can see, I even have a log running ugfreak.to primo and test so if u are on the fence u can check stuff out for yourself 💪

I been using beligas for over year now and yesterday i got the 50 mg tabs n whenni did the product authentication checker it appeared to have already been checked unless i read it wrong- seems to me rememberibg in the past its supposed to say “ product verified authentic or something” i been going through one of the beligas authorized resellers and she hasnt sterred me wrong yet - so i even emailed the admin at beligas and they replied ‘ please dont worry your product is real’!
I dont know the box was sealed and unbroken and the pills appear as every other picture ive found so far online of what they supposed look like- but zdoes anyone know anythi g about this as far as could there b some glitch or something that could explain why it came back in red saying anti fake code had been searched?
Im jay btw everyone im happy to be here im newer to the liftin game and am sure ill get great advuce and tips whime im here.
@Jaydubb6 so where did you buy the Beligas anavar?
also can you post pictures of it?
and more about your cycle

you won't go wrong using ugfreak.to
they are the #1 source on the planet
and they have para pharma gear

Top Bottom