Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beligas anavar

I been using beligas for over year now and yesterday i got the 50 mg tabs n whenni did the product authentication checker it appeared to have already been checked unless i read it wrong- seems to me rememberibg in the past its supposed to say “ product verified authentic or something” i been going through one of the beligas authorized resellers and she hasnt sterred me wrong yet - so i even emailed the admin at beligas and they replied ‘ please dont worry your product is real’!
I dont know the box was sealed and unbroken and the pills appear as every other picture ive found so far online of what they supposed look like- but zdoes anyone know anythi g about this as far as could there b some glitch or something that could explain why it came back in red saying anti fake code had been searched?
Im jay btw everyone im happy to be here im newer to the liftin game and am sure ill get great advuce and tips whime im here.
all you do is use it. real beligas is fire this why I GET it @domestic-supply.com then I know it legit check it Greg da Goat

Yeah bro i know beligas is fire- but now that im on this site i see other sources i can try. Thing is, yes beligas is goid but theyre shit is two to three times the cost as everyone else so if u can afford runnin they gear consistently then by all means- i cant! But ty for the response bro.

Yeah bro i know beligas is fire- but now that im on this site i see other sources i can try. Thing is, yes beligas is goid but theyre shit is two to three times the cost as everyone else so if u can afford runnin they gear consistently then by all means- i cant! But ty for the response bro.
@Jaydubb6 are we going to see your LOG?

Test e 300 week, anavar25 2x day, primo 400 week, eq400 week tri tren 150 2x week
Anastrazole .5 2-3 week.
And im takin in 200+ grams protein day-
Ill post the rest gimme a few

Test e 300 week, anavar25 2x day, primo 400 week, eq400 week tri tren 150 2x week
Anastrazole .5 2-3 week.
And im takin in 200+ grams protein day-
Ill post the rest gimme a few
@Jaydubb6 great start but you can post this in a NEW thread

please start a NEW thread with your LOG journal, better in a new approved thread

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

I'd agree to use naps for it. At worst it might be winny or underdosed. But you still get something at that point. A lot of other sites are just gonna send sugar pills unless it's a direct link to the Manus site which weirdly enough naps usually has better prices on their site than the direct.

I've used from naps:

TSG prop, dianabol and mast all were def legit.

Pharmaqo injectable Anadrol which was legit though disappointing and made me really believe that oral is the superior Version of Anadrol unfortunately.

Biomex cutting mix tren mast test worked wonders I loved it

Gp anavar, another cutting mix and sustanon. Var worked, didn't seem like winny as winny gives me joint pain very quickly but I did seem a tad underdosed to be honest or just not to strong.

Ultima t3 And man did that work well.

A few more odds and ends I can't even remember, not to mention some AIs and caber.

About to get it on with Ultima again 200mg of test a week prop and try some oral Anadrol 100mg a day as soon as they get here.

Anyways I've not once received anything from naps that seemed completely useless.

Top Bottom