Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I frikkin hate training legs and glutes!!

Just replaced my old personal infrared sauna. $188 including shipping. Best thing in the world for recovery. You immediately sweat out a crapbag of toxins from deep tissues. Way more than exercise alone can stimulate. Also, the deep penetration of the heat (one inch or more) into the body brings oxygen rich blood to speed the healing. Particularly great for leg recovery. I'll sauna the day of, and then the next two days after, a hard leg workout.

Rottenwillow, is this the same as sitting in the sauna post workout at the gym? I looked it up and couldnt find it less than $400, where did you find yours?

Rottenwillow, is this the same as sitting in the sauna post workout at the gym? I looked it up and couldnt find it less than $400, where did you find yours?

nope, it's way better. Firstly, a dry sauna allows you to sweat more anyway because the air is dry rather than super saturated already with water. Secondly, dry saunas with infrared heat are even better because how deeply the heat can penetrate.

Just check ebay for "personal sauna". They look like little tents and they fasten around the user's neck. You sit inside it in a little canvas chair. Granted they look like toys but work amazingly well. Just make sure the description specifies it has a heated foot pad. There are considerably nicer looking ones made entirely out of hemlock and they start at $700, but I'm way too damn poor for that.

Top Bottom