Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time...

shansmeow

I just started anavar yesterday. I started 5mg the first day but will continue 10mg for 4-6 weeks. I am so excited about it and cant wait for what is in store for me. I lift 4 days 2 up 2 lower-30min sessions) and do cardio 5-6 days (45-60 min). I have always worked out religiously and just needed the extra help to get rid of that stubborn layer of fat--most girls know what I am talking about. This is the first time I have tried anything like this. :D
Wish me luck-it was my husbands idea!!

shan - Good luck - I've never tried anavar, so I'd love to hear how it goes for you. I'm also very glad that you are here looking for info on your own. Education & knowledge will help you make better decisions with greater understanding. Lots of women get into AS looking to lose the last bit of fat without realizing that AS isn't a fat loss tool. It helps to get harder, tighter, stronger, but not really fat loss. This is more the realm of diet & training. You didn't mention your diet, so I don't know if you have tightened it up to support getting the best results from your cycle - because its not cheap like a bottle of Ripped Fuel. You might want to make sure you are getting the protein intake to support the strength gains you can get from your cycle, but also keeping it really clean to make sure you get the fat loss.

Good luck! And of course, welcome to the boards! MORE WOMEN!

welcome!
How long have you been training before beginning anavar? You didn't mention your diet- hope you've got some EFA's in the diet- they really work.
Interested to hear your results. Lots of good info here.
Good luck!
Flex

Top Bottom