Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

thank you again ladies!!!

worked shoulders and biceps today... eating was good!! I will track again tomorrow today was also the first day back to school... woo hoo

Courtney,

I read your post about your eating disorder. Im so happy to her that you got help and faced your fears. And most of all, you are doing such good things for yourself now with eating right and working out. We all makes mistakes honey. We all have a past. Its a good think you are able to look back on it now and you are standing as a healthy woman today. Awesome !!!

thank you ladies!!! your kind words and karma messages mean so much and as soon as I get back on my computer I will be hitting you back... school has been nutty.. still getting back into the swing of things... tuesday I didn't train wednesday I did legs oh my goodness my ass is still hurting.. my man has promised me a bubble butt by the end of the year.. and since I am still feeling it today I think he may be on to something... today (thursday) we worked back.. woo hoo!! this week I have also been doing bar promos late at night... I guess I kinda shot myself in my own foot by being the responsible one... oh well money is money right..

Okay so had A LOT OF FUN this weekend!!! A little to much!! K where to start...hmm.... Thursday night I did a promo at a place called Dick's Last Resort.. if you ever get to come to San Diego DON'T GO THERE!!!! I will just say that this place takes white trash to the next degree!! but was defiantly an eye opener!!

K so Sunday was my man's birthday...

he is a bit of a geek and is obsessed with this BBQ place downtown called Kansas City Barbecue.. It is where they filmed top gun, that scene where they are in the bar and sing that song "you've lost that loving feeling." The place is a total dive but GREAT food, wonderful staff, and really close to the water...

so we all got way to drunk even before the food started. and I had to deal with everything.... I tried to make it as easy as possible so I gave the waitress my credit card and just told her to put everything on it.... well of course that made her happy so she started bringing out rounds of shots along with everything else... some crazy pictures were taken... bras on heads... burnt underwear.. etc.. I went down in a crack in the cement and twisted my ankle BAD but of course didn't feel it until the next day..

He had been really upset about turning 29 so some of his friends bought him a walker as a joke and I got a candle for his cake that played the funeral march... As I was trying to carry the cake and not have all the candles blow out, I dropped the whole freaking thing... yeah I am such a retard but it was good for a laugh for everyone... The manager even went as far as to come outside and re-enact the whole ordeal for everyone...

we went back to a friends house and the liquor just kept flowing...

the next morning after waking up all disoriented in my mans arms, he thanked me like I have never been thanked before... (if you know what I mean) OMG!!! woo hoo to me!!!!

after we got up we went back to his house and showered together and he said to me... I have friends that I have known for 15 years that wouldn't have done anything like that for me...

some of his "other" friends no showed etc... and one of his work friends that he has become really close to gave him an authentic Phillie's jersey with his favourite player on it.... If you knew anything about my man you would know that is probably better than gold to him... and when he opened it I thought he was going to cry...

later as we walked back from lunch he started talking about the idea of marriage and growing up... how he has always been so afraid about getting older and the responsibilities that come along with it... but he realized it last night around all the people that matter to him, that truly the best has yet to come...

He has been extremely stressed with work, family issues etc.. that he really hasn't had time to think about this... and was just getting annoyed with everything... giving him this opportunity to understand just how lucky he is was probably the best gift I have every been able to give anyone... he then talked about being partners in crime and that he is really excited to have me beside him...

yeah I am in love... I have never felt so lucky, and I never thought this could exist!!

It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, Courtney. I'm so happy for you...sounds like you and your boy have something special. :)

*Bunny* said:
Dang Girl!!! :lmao: :artist:

How's your ankle?

yeah I'm a retard... everytime someone asks why I am limping I get red in the face...

its feeling a better this morning I have class now so I will see how I am doing mid-day I really hope I can at least do upper body today!!!

so went to the gym and did superset of back and biceps.. I wore an air cast on my foot... the whole freakin thing is swollen.. ahh!!!!! I am such a retard!!! heehee

Top Bottom