Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

courtneybcca said:
Okay so tonight I went for my IPL (Laser treatment for my face) I was unhappy with the first treatment and it costs a pretty penny.. So the lady I think felt bad and offered to do these little lines on the back of my top calve that I was worried would turn into veracious veins later.

IPL Photofacial? IPL Hair Removal? How are you liking your results? :)

HURTS LIKE A B*&^%! lol

starfish said:
IPL Photofacial? IPL Hair Removal? How are you liking your results? :)

HURTS LIKE A B*&^%! lol

Okay so its a photofacial... first one was a few weeks ago... My skin was softer afterwards but not a dramatic change like the lady had told me... I am young so there really isn't that much wrong with my skin... But I loved the sun growing up so I am just being careful... I have a broken blood vessel above one of my eyebrows and a chicken pox scar that I am hoping to get removed plus make my pores tiny, and I have black circles around my eyes that I have had since I was born..(lady claims it should help that too)... Yeah It hurts like a BITCH!!!! Okay so first treatment I was red for a few days.. But this treatment she claimed to use stronger lasers and I am not red.. It did hurt more but that is about it.. So the treatment was 3 days ago.. My face is still a bit swollen, actually under my eyes the first day it looked like I cryed all night.. so right now I wont know the full effect for about another week... HOPEFULLY I wont need another but I think I will at least have to go over the pores again... OUCH!!!

12:40
salad, tomatoes, eggs, chicken, olives, blue cheese

700am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C
Vitamins
3 Clen
2 Whinny
1 var
Greens

I was starving this morning... First time I had a hungry pain... OPPS

courtney doll...

diet is very important when building mass and/or dieting.
but id like to hear more about your traning.

so why dont you post your daily routines including exercised, duration, intensity.

and leave the somoans alone!!!!

yeah what is your take on that shadow.. And satch my training is posted... You didn't look very hard (mon-fri)....

10:00 am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 scoop choc protein 100C
UDO's

Last edited:
PERSONALLY - I do not like Winny for women.

50% have ZERO dises

50% have terrible sides...

its really dependent......

what mg are you at?

The only time it should really be used is when you KNOW that your diet and training are sopt-on...otherwise you dont know it its the hard work or the WInny that is working...

and you know my feelings on your split.

One body part per day and HIIT cardio for 20-25 minutes 3x per week is optimal

Well I did whinny before but in a much higher dose and I really didn't like it... I was advised to take the low dose of whinny with the var if I want to see any results. I am taking 5 mg var and 10mg of whinny.. I was very reluctant to take it.. I have been on this since Tuesday no negatives other than a headache last week… But I want your input…. Maybe satch can get his butt in here and explain the reasoning… Here is the deal… I had lost a lot of my muscle last year due to over training, stress, and not eating… This past fall I did a bulking cycle before my surgery. I put on like 10 pounds, diet was good, just like it is now just a lot more.. Now I am cutting down after my surgery, and I don’t want to lose all the muscle that I put back on.. I have a wide bone structure and I need the muscle otherwise I look sick when I lean down.. I know you don’t like my split and I am already getting bored of it… Legs are good but the upper body I am hitting to many muscles in one day so I agree with you… I am working on designing a new one… I will let you see it before I am done… Right now I am not aloud to do cardio till Wednesday but was doing hiit m-f for 20 min…

Top Bottom