Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

Miss24k said:
Ok I'm going to say this 1 more time... ok.....

Hope this helps :)
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Miss24k again.

And this is FREE ADVICE... people waste TONS of money for this

:wavey:

Thanks miss24! :verygood: I do eat some healthy carbs..ie; oatmeal , protein pancakes, salad veggies, broc & cauli, green beans and spinach. And I like that stuff..really! I have some sweet potatoes here..only ate em' once, i will make some more, and I bought a bag of uncle ben's plain brown rice.
Shadow; I have been eating alot of the things on the diet u outlined...but like for instance, i need more than just a shake when i wake up. I can't follow it exactly..plus i'd get bored .
I eat almonds everyday *or nearly* I eat tuna about everyday too.. The Supper meal is hardest for me. :worried:

LOL, how do you know you're going to get bored if you can't even do it for a day ??

:velvett:

trying to help you see the light and use the will power I know you have... :rose:

cher36 said:
Shadow; I have been eating alot of the things on the diet u outlined...but like for instance, i need more than just a shake when i wake up. I can't follow it exactly..plus i'd get bored .
I eat almonds everyday *or nearly* I eat tuna about everyday too.. The Supper meal is hardest for me. :worried:

So lets recap:

Eating a lot of the things......

Need more than a shake.....

Supper is hardest.....

blah blah blah

Bottom line:

you havent followed the diet as outlined for even a day.....the reason you need "more than" a shake is because you just admitted that your evening meal is pretty crappy.

...this is a perfect example of why knowledge IS NOT power.

APPLIED knowledge is power.

You seem to want to piss and moan about lack of results and then spit out terms like "bored" and "cant" and say that "support is critical"......you just need to want it

and you obviously dont.

Good luck....Im done

cher36 said:
well i know me, and i'm getting pretty tired of the tuna. :rolleyes:

You're right and you do know you, and if you can't eat the tuna then don't. If you don't want to eat and live a healthier lifestyle then don't...Really at the end of the day, you need to do what's best for you.

Either you want to have a healthier body or you don't....You need to ask yourself that question, cause we can give you the tools and repeat this information over and over again, but it's really up to you to pick up the tools and work.

If you're bored with something try preparing it another way, there is a recipe thread at the top of the board with many delicious recipes.

You have the will power to do this, you can do whatever you put your mind to, it's just do you really want to.

We're more than happy to help you, but you need to stop making excuses. Either do it and give it 110% or don't....

It's your decision hun....So do what's best for YOU! :rose:

BUT, I am NOT going to give up.. If u guys can do it, I can do it!!! :RADAR :drink2: :dance2: OR you have my permission to use these

Thanks shadow(i think :worried: ) for the tongue lashing. :velvett:
Thanks miss24k, and i printed out your post for reference. :friends:
Thanks bunny! :kiss:

m1: p.w=1 scoop;8oz h20;1/4c.1%cottchee;2 strawberries,1 splenda.
1/3c.oats,1splenda,cinnamon. 1000mg l-glutamine, 1000mg flax oil.
calories:266
fat:4 gm 16%
carbs:27 gm 37%
protein:30 gm 47%

meal 2: 15 almonds
meal 3: salad (premade mix) w/tomatoes,radishes, lite ranch
1 can tuna w/1tbs litemayo, mustard,3 wheat ritz, 3 triscuits, s/f lemonade

Last edited:
Top Bottom