Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's New and Improved Log :)

caligirl85

Well...I'm giving this another go! Now that I'm 40 and older and wiser....LOL

Here's the plan in a nutshell...

Overall goal....lose some freakin weight!

Long term goal....get back on stage.

Short term goal...see overall goal.

Shirlene's log inspired me to try again. I'm starting tomorrow. My gf and her hubby are taking me out tonight for dinner as a belated birthday thing so I'm just going to wait until tomorrow.

The pros of this new plan:
-I actually have a plan.
-I am very motivated to start.
-It's almost boating season and I do not want to be mistaken for a beached whale! ;)

Cons:
-Have had several starts and stops this year so playing a bit of a mind game with myself on the whole "can I actually stick to something?"
-This is a super busy time of year with my son's soccer so time is limited. I will have to be ultra organized and will not be able to be in the gym every day.

I'm a week into being 40 and so far, I'm loving it! :)

Stay tuned....operation "get hot" begins....again....lol

Hiiiii!!!!

How's 40 feelin?!? I told someone that I was 40 just the other day and he didn't believe me. Honestly, when I look in the mirror, I don't think I look it either. Lol. But damn. When I rolled out of bed this morning, I sure FELT 40!! Lmao. My entire body was just aching!!!

Glad you're here. I miss the old gang keepin each other on our toes. :) one day at a time!!

Hiiiii!!!!

How's 40 feelin?!? I told someone that I was 40 just the other day and he didn't believe me. Honestly, when I look in the mirror, I don't think I look it either. Lol. But damn. When I rolled out of bed this morning, I sure FELT 40!! Lmao. My entire body was just aching!!!

Glad you're here. I miss the old gang keepin each other on our toes. :) one day at a time!!

Thanks FC!! It's feeling good to be more focused and motivated. And 40 feels great! Although...I can relate to the rolling out of bed and thinking...ugggghhh....I feel old! lol

No one at work believed me, either, that I was 40. That feels pretty good!! Now if my son would stop telling me how OLD I am....LOL

Today is Day 1!!

And I'm not gonna lie...I ate like a PIG last night! We went out to a place called the Moosehead Factory....so Canadian, I know....and I had the best piece of filet mignon and garlic mashed potatoes and some great dessert and then hit up a movie and ate popcorn!! It felt great but I feel heavy this morning! I'm up about 2 lbs on the scale but have my starting place.

I'll post up my details later this afternoon. I'm on my way to the backyard to do my Sunday morning rain dance in the hopes we'll have a day off from soccer! LOL

good...cuz I have operation reset going on tomorrow

I have my chix ready to be grilled...4 dzn eggs...about a million pouches of tuna

game on!

Hey Cali,
Happy belated birthday.. you've got it right with older wiser etc.. I've got a good feeling that 40 will be your year..
I too am on operation "get hot" ha ha ha..
Just set realistic goals if your schedule is crazy.. I think it's better to set small goals and achieve them rather than goals to big.. and life takes over and you can't do it.. that screws my head big time..
Build your confidence.. you have achieved big things in past.. and you can do it again, just small goals, tick the boxes, and soon your dicipline is back and your confidence is back...
and operation hot and sexy will be a success!!

Hey Cali,
Happy belated birthday.. you've got it right with older wiser etc.. I've got a good feeling that 40 will be your year..
I too am on operation "get hot" ha ha ha..
Just set realistic goals if your schedule is crazy.. I think it's better to set small goals and achieve them rather than goals to big.. and life takes over and you can't do it.. that screws my head big time..
Build your confidence.. you have achieved big things in past.. and you can do it again, just small goals, tick the boxes, and soon your dicipline is back and your confidence is back...
and operation hot and sexy will be a success!!

Great to see you Rachel! You are so right about setting small goals and keeping it realistic rather then just jump right into a full on contest prep mode. :)

My update so far....

My diet has been pretty much spot on so far this week and I'm really happy about that.

I went for a 5K walk/jog Monday night and am still sore!! LOL My exercise hasn't been great to this point but I've done some cardio every day this week, mainly walking after the 5K just to try to not feel like my legs are going to fall off.

I'm a daily weigh in person, when I'm dieting, so I weighed in Monday and then was up 3 lbs on Tuesday.....wtf?!? but hormones and all that good stuff were playing a role!

Today I've dropped that 3 plus another 2, making the total thus far 5 lbs. Lots of water weight and getting through the weekend will be the true test for me. I can usually string together a few good days and really want to make it through a week. I have about 1.7 lbs to get into the next set of 10....so I'd love to hit that by Sunday. My weight goal, right now, is another 11.7 lbs.

Overall, feeling good about things. I will need to get back in the gym and am modifying my program to more a 3-4 day split until soccer season ends.

Congrats on the 5lbs.. and good luck with the weekend... that's where I fall over as well.. just think of a further 1.7lbs
Way to go Cali

Terrific, Cali!!! I hear ya on the weekend thing!! I have another summer picnic to attend tomorrow and my husband can't go. When he's not around to "supervise" :) I have a tendency to slip a few foods in there that I probably shouldn't. Hehehe.

Top Bottom