Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 x 8 training program

Tomer said:
:worried: hmnn.. but aren't you supposed to count the second in total for the entire set? like 48 seconds for the set of curls or presses or whatever?
If you're doing bicep curls at 8 TUT, EACH rep in the set should be 8 seconds. Figure it by rep - not set. It's easier that way.

1 set of 10 reps @ 8 TUT = 80 seconds for the whole set (recovery time not included, of course)

Thanks scoripogirl..

I was reading the SHUT It thread and this is what was said..

on a rep sceme of 8-10 reps - that gives a 48-60 second TUT for that particular set.

on a rep scheme of 4-6 - we have a 24-36 second TUT load.

i guess my question is.. do you just divide the reps by the total TUT for the set and then figure those seconds?

(sorry if I sound a bit thick!)

Tomer said:
Thanks scoripogirl..

I was reading the SHUT It thread and this is what was said..

on a rep sceme of 8-10 reps - that gives a 48-60 second TUT for that particular set.

on a rep scheme of 4-6 - we have a 24-36 second TUT load.

i guess my question is.. do you just divide the reps by the total TUT for the set and then figure those seconds?

(sorry if I sound a bit thick!)

Yes, that would be correct based on how many reps were in the set. You're making it harder than it is though.

I think you're doing the equasion BACKWARDS. Figure out how many sets you want to do, how many reps and then add TUT to them. Easier that way - I think.

Don't overthink it.....it's really easy. No, I don't think your "thick"! :lmao:

thick in the head maybe .. ha ha! (and around my arse too. he he)

I do think too much.. i will try that at workout tonight.. thanks! :)

Tomer said:
thick in the head maybe .. ha ha! (and around my arse too. he he)

I do think too much.. i will try that at workout tonight.. thanks! :)
I think you're going to really FEEL them. They make for a slower workout - but TOTALLY worth the result! Let us know what you think. Good luck! :)

Top Bottom