Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train without sleep

Kletu

Do you think guys it is a good idea to train after not sleeping all night? This is not what I normally do, but yesterday I did not sleep all night, and then in the morning I stopped to think – should I train, or that would be too much of a stress for my body?

Sincerely, it is best to have some rest, so if you have such a rough night, I really think it is best to dedicate that time for sleep, and train on another occasion. It will be much more beneficial for your health, rather than train without being rested.

If you skip a night of sleep occasionally, it's not the end of the world. The body is capable of a lot more then we give it credit.

Skipping sleep regularly - not a good idea. You will quickly notice your recovery will start to diminish.

Sleep and recovery is so important. That's where the real muscle growth actually occurs.

1 time I would not worry. If it was happening often then there is a major issue. You really need to sleep and recover.

Top Bottom