Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pullup pr....cool!

I would have guessed something like 6'2 by the length of your torso in the avatar of yours... do you have short legs and a long body? Thats what I was doomed with... but I'm 5'10

DrBones said:
I would have guessed something like 6'2 by the length of your torso in the avatar of yours... do you have short legs and a long body? Thats what I was doomed with... but I'm 5'10

hmmm, i would say that my upper body might be somewhat long compared to my legs. but i'm not really sure 'cause even though i'm short, my legs don't look like they are too short for my body. i do wish i was taller though :)

and i got another pr today! i pulled a 405 deadlift. and i ripped a couple calouses off my right hand doing it too! (which ruined the rest of my workout...) the lift was extremely hard (i took a few steps after i put the weight back down, and then fell to my knees, hehe) and i ended up using mostly back in it. i was surprised i pulled it, mainly because my previous pr was 395 and that's when i was up at 175lb bodyweight, and i also have not done any heavy pulling at all for the past month or so. but hey, who am i to complain? :)

have a good new years all!

j2da2

405 lbs deadlift and a pullup pr in the same week, dude, your back fuckin rawks!!!!! I bet you can bent-over row with the best of them too :)

It's weird how people with huge backs can't do many pullups yet here I am with only a 47" chest/lat measurement and I can bang out 20-25 pullups easy no matter if my weight is 180 or 230. It's also weird how some things grow well on people and not on another. I am the complete opposite of you guys, I can't get my lats to spread out for anything but my arms are like tree trunks compared to the rest of me.

Frustrating stuff! Oh well it's what seperates everyone

It's also weird how some things grow well on people and not on another. I am the complete opposite of you guys, I can't get my lats to spread out for anything but my arms are like tree trunks compared to the rest of me.

Genetics are a bitch huh?

Top Bottom