Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New lifting mix

Cutiebolic

High End Bro
Platinum
hey budz...

I know this has been done but there's always new music coming out so I figured I'd repost the topic:

I'm making a new mix for competition training... Post your favorite PR setting songs. I need some inspiration for those after-work pumps!!

xo
CB

can we please make a sticky for this? i swear there are threads for this every few weeks, and it'd be nice to haev the list compiled in one spot.. sooooo much easier that way

can we please make a sticky for this? i swear there are threads for this every few weeks, and it'd be nice to haev the list compiled in one spot.. sooooo much easier that way

Soooo much easier to what? Avoid reading it? I put it in the topic line!

The reason I didn't just add to an old post was to get some fresh material. It's not exactly a static body of work.

Soooo much easier to what? Avoid reading it? I put it in the topic line!

The reason I didn't just add to an old post was to get some fresh material. It's not exactly a static body of work.

it's nothing against you.... it's just that with all the topics we've had about "PR songs", we could have one huge thread that would be much easier to read than all of the threads individually

a few song's ive had played during my lifts at meets include:
bodies by drowning pool (above)
i'm bad, i'm nationwide by zz top
rebell yell by billy idol

id love to lift on stage to some Rage Against the Machine, but the DJ never has it... i will have to bring a CD to my next meet...

Top Bottom