Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help-New Job Effecting My Gym Time.....

tzan

Without getting into exactly what I do for a living, I'm somewhat of an indepedent contractor. I was always able to basically make my own hours. That worked great for me since I always kept the middle part of the day open for "gym" time. Unfortunately, I am not as flexible as that anymore. I just landed a new job and don't have as much to say about my hours as I used to. I basically have 2 options:
1-lift in the am before I start working(not to early about 7am)
2-lift after I get done working

Out of the 2 I would much rather lift in the am. I just don't have enough juice to go into the gym and give it all I can after work. Basically my only question after all the jabbering is what would be good to eat before I go into the gym. I know it's a tight line between not eating enough and having no energy and eatting a pretty good sized breakfast and feeling full and sluggish.
Like I said, in the past I have been blessed with being able to lift in the middle of the day and about an hour after a meal. Now I will be lifting about a half and hour after my first meal. What do you guys recommend.

If it helps I'm 215lbs 8%bf. Just starting to add calories(done cutting, starting to clean bulk) to my diet. How does a protein shake/1cup oats/1banana sound??

If the desire is there you will find a way. I worked over 3,000 hours in the last year and still managed to find some time. I prefer to workout after work as I am just not a morning person, but if I had no other option them AM workouts it would be. It takes a while to get used to but you can do it. That protein blend sounds good, and are a great way to keep calories up in a hectic schedule

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman-I will deffiantley make it work. My desire is never an issu

msbeverly-You know I'm 24 yo and have never had coffee ever. I swear to god. My buddies make fun of me all the time.

Do you guys think I have enough,(or too many) cals in my first meal?

get a gym thats open 24 hrs, thats what i did, i usually wake up at 12 pm, get off at midnight and train after that and go to sleep at 4 am. its totally different hours but it works.

Top Bottom