Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nate's rack pull PR

bignate73

so today was back to rack pulls. motivated by the recent near 1000 pull i saw a week ago (no names....TB). i checked my book to see where i left off the last time i did em.

edit: rack pull from knee cap ht, raw, no belt, wraps, just rosin on my hands.
got up to short of my previous PR w/365 (PR was 375), then went 385 (PR), 405(PR),....and finished with a strong 415(BIG PR). could have had 425, but was pressed for time.

i guess the zerchers and GM's are paying off. :D

Last edited:
You know I hear men start to hit their strength peak at 30.

;)

B True

Great job. Deads are just fun.

RJL, your new avatar is creeping me out. I'm afraid your nose might fall off and drop onto my keyboard.

congrats bro, dimmel deads and pull throughs are great for your lower back try them, and youll hit an easy 405. from your post i assume you are going to pull conventional. ever try sumo??

i pull both, my sumo is a little behind my conventional, but i suspect its only because i havent tried them in a while. dimmel deads are interesting though i dont have them down. pull throughs are good too, i like them. i usually use bands for them on an off day.

Top Bottom