Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prince of Pull

Your right T-Block, breathing squats are a little different then normal squats.

I could do 315x20 I think, if I did I would definitely take a video of it.

OH Press

167.5x5
165x4
160x5
160x2
150x3

Really wanted to keep my working sets above 160. Really solid progression on these, had the micro plates make an appearance. Love those bad boys.

Barbell Row(Rest the weight between each rep)

185x5
185x3
165x8
165/6

Never liked barbell rows, they always felt awkward to me. However I read they provide a great foundation for the bench press. They felt great today that fore sure. Will be incorporating these much more often.

Great job Mike on the OHP's. I am striving to break 160. Watching this thread is motivating bro. I will get there. Tweaked the upper back yesterday, kinda like the chicken wing thing you talked about, doing OHP at 145 but thanks again for the motivation bro. I am coming.LOL

Hey man that is the point of having a log. We are all on the same team here and should be motivating one another.

My back felt fine today, I took 2 Alleve before I lifted. Hopefully I will be straight for benching in a few days.

sweet pressing man thats a lot of good heavy reps. I'm curious what would you guestimate your 1 rep max at right now? I really want to attempt a bodyweight press before the end of summer and since I got 165x5 it seems I should be able to do 185x1 but its always hard to say with ohp

I got 185 during the school year for 1. It was a rough rep. If I had to be real with myself I would say about 190 for right now.

So Irene killed my power for the last few days:

Wednesday:

Bench

10x3x267.5

Did the whole thing in about 13 minutes. Had not been to the gym for 3 days before this bench day so the benching motion did not feel as fresh as I would have liked.

Thursday:

Squat

415x1

So sore from benching yesterday, my traps were smoked, FROM BENCHING. I literally could not shrug my traps enough when the 415 was resting on them, so it started hurting the bone since the muscle couldn't support the weight,

I am going in tomorrow to hit this weight for five, I know I can once my upper body is able to support it.

On a side note I guess its a good sign that my traps hurt from benching, Wendler would be proud.

Squats

135x3
185x3
225x3
275x3
315x3
365x2
415x5
415x1
315x10

My traps were still sore from my bench day and seeing as I did a single of 415 yesterday complete with all the warm up sets I was not COMPLETELY fresh today, but close to it.

420x5 is up next.

Maybe in the next few weeks I will shoot for 450. Once I get back to the school gym, as for right now I want to get 425x5.

Top Bottom