Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test cycle

Dude that sounds great. I've got to find some of that. I've only used orals.

As most will tell you, injections beat orals. Fewer sides (lipid profile, liver enzymes), and more of the positive effects we're looking for. If only for health reasons, avoid orals. No reason to jeopardize health when there's a safer alternative. My first cycle was anavar only. It was a decent cycle with crazy strength, but I can't say I kept much of the gains. I definitely prefer test. Similar strength gains thus far, but crazier pumps, and increased muscle mass. The mental impact of test is also awesome. Didn't feel mentally on anavar like I do on test. I'm on arimidex so haven't experienced much water weight/bloating that many report. My abs are actually starting to show better despite increasing my calories 300-500/day.

Day 17
Another awesome session in the gym. Hit all of my targets easily. I actually jumped the gun slightly on my DL, opting for a 20lb increase from the previous week, but I kept strict form and my lower back feels fine. This inspired my gym mate who normally does light circuit training to try for 315lbs, but after the 1st rep he backed off the weight and stumbled around. Then he told me that he had momentarily blacked out. His intensity and focus caused him to forget to breathe. Kind of funny/scary at the same time. BREATHE between reps! Added in some shoulder shrugs and 2 sets of DB wrist curls to round out my gains. I'll also be adding reverse curls to my BB curls on Friday to hit the tops of my forearms.

PS. I love the passive/aggressive looks from the personal trainers as I double their clients' best DL's without a belt and wrist wraps, or my full squats vs their half/quarter squats, again with a belt on.

Day 22
Today I hit all of my new targets easily. Also starting to get veiny. No matter how much I eat I seem to stay slim. I'm up 10lbs so far and only 1/4 into the cycle.

Day 75

Looks like I got lazy and stopped updating the journal. What was not reported? Some mild pre-gyno creeped up, which I solved by adding .25mg arimidex daily. Some very mild hair shedding, but nothing that won't grow back off cycle. A crazy appetite for sex, protein, and weightlifting. And massive strength gains.

Here's some before/after cycle stats (lbs):

BEFORE
Weight - 170
BF - 10%
Squat - 275x8
DL - 275x8
Bench - 205x5
Bent row - 195x5
BB curl - 125x8
Chest - 41.5 inch
Bis - 16.5
Thigh - 25

AFTER
Weight - 198lbs
BF - 13%
Squat - 405x3
DL - 405x4
Bench - 275x2, 265x4, 255x5
Bent row - 275x2
BB curl - 145x7
Chest - 43 inch
Bis - 17.25
Thigh - 26

Finally, some before/after poses
W9Twy

PCT Week 5

AFTER
Weight - 193lbs
BF - 13%
Squat - 400x5
DL - 410x5
Bench - 255x4
Bent row - 255x4
BB curl - 150x6
Chest - 42.75 inch
Bis - 17.125
Thigh - 25.5

When you get the funds get some 18G pins to draw it's alot faster, plus you'll have a virgin pin(not dull) to stick with.

holy cow yuppy those are some amazing before and after stats
In 12 weeks you went from a 275 lb squat to 405 that is just ridiculous I need to stop playin around LOL

Top Bottom