Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test cycle

I think you mean luteinizing hormone which stimulates the leydig cells in your testicles into producing testosterone. Basically, the reason Llewellyn advises against HCG on cycle is that HCG use causes desensitization of the LH receptor, so you get diminishing returns. So the advice is to run it for 2 weeks after the test ester clears blood. Will keep an eye on the boys and see what others are saying.

Right I did mean that.

Day 5
Tons of healthy aggression in the gym today. Still found myself holding back to follow the set/rep scheme of 5x5. Definitely felt strong today, nothing crazy like anavar yet, but still its only 5 day. Feel like a million bucks. I'm not an aggressive person, but now if someone does something to tick me off, I visualize turning into a beast and unleashing ungodly violence on them until I feel satisfied. I'd hate to see what some halotestin or cheque drop would do.

Day 5
Tons of healthy aggression in the gym today. Still found myself holding back to follow the set/rep scheme of 5x5. Definitely felt strong today, nothing crazy like anavar yet, but still its only 5 day. Feel like a million bucks. I'm not an aggressive person, but now if someone does something to tick me off, I visualize turning into a beast and unleashing ungodly violence on them until I feel satisfied. I'd hate to see what some halotestin or cheque drop would do.

Glad to hear its goin great! Keep it up. Use ur agression in the gym try not to else where u can control it its a mind game.

I like nolva, but make sure you need it before using it. keep us updated and post up some before, during and after pics. seeing is believing, especially for yourself. pics are more beneficial than any tape measure/calipers.

?, are you saying 500mg/day of test depot? unless its too early in the am for me and my migraine pills are messing with my vision, that's like 3.5gms of test a week. and i thought when i did 1250mg/sust/week that was a lot. Currently i am at 500mg/week. is that what you were meaning to say? 250mg/2x/week/test depot not a day?

Day 10
Another great aggression-laced workout with gobs of strength to spare. Bodyfat still 9%, bodyweight up 5lbs, visibly larger. Starting to get hungrier on the same diet which is my cue to step up the calories. I'm also noticing the nutrient-partitioning effect, as additional carbs don't seem to have much effect on my bf%.

I've also experienced zero hairloss this time which is a bit surprising considering I shedded like crazy on anavar. I came super prepared this time with dutasteride, minoxidil foam, ketoconazole shampoo, and topical spironolactone cream. I think the dutasteride instead of finasteride is making the main difference. Although on anavar I noticed the shedding on day 13, and this is only day 10, so may be too soon to tell. However, I definitely felt the test kick in from day 1, and strength from around day 4, and I didn't feel anavar until around day 14, so despite the longer half-life of test, my body seems to be receptive to it faster than for anavar.

Outside of the gym is almost as good as in the gym. From the moment I get out of bed in the morning every day I feel like a million bucks, even if I was unable to sleep a good 7 hours (my goal is 8 hours daily). In this under-rested condition (on or off cycle), the skin beneath my eyes turns purple/gray, but while on cycle I don't feel under-rested, physically or mentally in any way. Even after a long stressful day of mental anguish at work, followed by an intense workout at the gym, I come home feeling 110% and mentally alert and focused. I will not enjoy coming off this cycle in 10 weeks. If I wasn't using it to get stronger/bigger, I would almost consider this a recreational drug. If this cycle continues well without significant side-effects, what would you guys say to a test/tren cycle?

I haven't begun the bulking diet yet. I'm getting by on 2tbsp fish oil, whole eggs, almonds, lean steak, kale salad, whey/casein, yogurt, and a bit of carbs from vitargo/carrots/greens. I think I may add more carbs from week 3 and see how my bodyfat progresses.

One last question. For the veteran test users, how would say your weight progresses on cycle? Does the increase happen up front, or is it more of a steady increase week to week?

Day 11
Today was the 4th injection. I totally botched drawing the oil and had to toss the syringe and ampule and go again. Having difficulty drawing oil with a 23g. Also my glute is quite sore compared to the other one now, then I realized, my 2nd and 3rd injections were only around .5 and .75mL due to my struggling to draw, so less muscle displaced previously. I was about to suck it up and order in some 18g's, but then I read of similar struggles, dropped a new ampule into some 140F water for 5 minutes, and drawing magic happened.

Day 14
God, I felt like an absolute monster in the gym. Wanted to tear some shit up badly. I know I'm not that strong yet, but putting on those 45lb plates, I tossed them on the barbell and they felt like 25's. Squatted 290 today. It felt heavy for sure, but it went up easily. Also got crazy arm and chest pumps from benching and rows. Last Friday I bb curled 135 for 6 strict reps. If I continue expanding like this I'll need a new gym shirt in another 3 weeks. I'm up about 8lbs and calipers are reading same as pre-cycle. My diet hasn't been so strict thus far, but I'm really starting to get a strong appetite so I will be making an effort to measure out the calories and add in more carbs to feed the fire.

I feel like a caged beast at work. Stuck solving mundane problems in an office all the while thinking about throwing around some heavy weight at the gym. This is a small distraction though. My thinking always feels super focused, even in a sleep deficit. My hair is barely falling out. This same day into my anavar cycle is when I started shedding like crazy. I'm a bit surprised, given that test is more androgenic, but the dutasteride seems to be making all the difference. I'm tempted to jump on some tren same time next year.

Top Bottom