Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My routine.. C&P Inspired Shit.

Mr.Mars

Hey people, whats up.

What's everyone's feelings here on training routines with high frequency?
I'm currently trying some new shit to see how my body responds to it.. I've have good results before with high frequency work outs.

Inspired mostly by Chaos and Pain m.. Love it or hate it.. chaosandpain.blogspot.. google it

I am trying this new thing out.. So far my body is responding pretty well. Anyone else train like this? Or anything similar?

Example:

Monday - Heavy
Tuesday - Light
Wednesday - Heavy
Thursday - Light
Friday - Heavy
Saturday - Light
Sunday - Rest
----------------------- repeat

And every now and then possibly do like 2 or 3 heavy days in a row.. Rest. Possibly repeat.

Often on heavy days I will be training twice a day. Each session 40 mins to 1 hr.

Light days: bodyweight chin ups - dips supersets. Assistance exercises like ez-bar preacher curls with reps like 5 x 5, then a couple of sets with singles, doubles and triples.

Heavy days: Squats + 1 push and 1 pull excercise and the occasional extra quicky like a few sets of heavy power shrugs for as many reps as possible before passing out.

regarding squats (taking a short break from doing squats though). Will usually just do squats with 1 set, 20 reps.

Pushing excercise rep scheme: example is like 15 x 3 Behind the neck push press for example, and after that, pushing out a few more singles and doubles as well with more weight.

With pulling excercises like bent over rows I will do as many sets with 5-12 reps as possible. Deadlifts will be sets with anywhere from 3-8 reps as well as the occasional single.

So an example of a weeks workout...

Monday morning workout:

1) Behind the neck push press triples. 2) Bent over rows. Go home, eat... Recover from work out.. Come back later, and do more behind the neck push press triple sets, or another similar shoulder excercise.

The next day is light...

After that.. Bench day. Doing triples.

Then a light day..

After that.. I decied for 1 more bench day.. More triples.

And so on and so forth..

Any comments to training styles like this? I realize that a lot of people will look at shit like this and be like WHAT THE FUCK, but hey if you got time for it, and if it works.. It works. Right? You know any comments are welcome! Either way.. It's an interesting discussion when it comes to weight training and the human body.

How many people do training like this.. Or any shit somewhat out of the norm... How's it working for ya..?

Usually in the morning I can be pretty wrecked. Basically I judge which excercise I am doing on heavy days after I do my warm up, and just feel it out and go with the flow... Great way to train in my opinion. Ideal? I dunno. Fun for the time being? Hell ya.

Peace

Last edited:
The most important thing is to keep it fun!

You are right to experiment, and see what your body can/will do.

My opinion on this program, however, is that it would be too intense for this old man. I would never be able to recover. That said, I may look at it for a short term solution to break through a plateau, etc; something in my training quiver for times when I need to "shock" my body.

B-

Top Bottom