Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

morning cardio vs afternoon or evening cardio

OXANDRIN

i can't run that hard in the morning without anything in me. i seem to get very tired (weak legs) after about 2 miles i usally never do more than 4 miles in the A.M. on empty stomach.

when i run at night i feel so much better (from the carbs i eat all day) i can run much harder and with greater intensity. i usually run 4-6 miles.

my question is i noticed that my face is getting very thin and my watch doesn't fit me anymore (too lose) but my abs look the same.

is my intensisty too high and i am burning to many calories from muscle rather than fat. or is this just part of what happens when you run?

Eh i don;t think you have much facial muscle to burn...Or wrist fat..But your abs are looking the same..I'd say you;re losing water. What's the scale say? You getting bf% tests done?

Wrist size and facial bloat are highly dependent on water stores. About 3 days into keto, my watch gets completely loose on my wrist.

Top Bottom