Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JohnnyRockit's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

johnnyrockit8665

And so it begins.....

5'10
210 lbs.
Male

I Just finished up a 12 week run of the SL 5x5 routine. I put on at least 10-15 lbs. during that 12 weeks all natty and upped my compound lifts quite a bit from where I started. So now I am going to go back to a split routine and going to be doing a cut for the next 12 weeks.

My goals are to get try and get down into the low teens in BF%
To do this I plan on staying on a strict diet with absolutely no cheat days!
I will be pushing myself harder in the gym than ever before!

I am still fine tuning a few things like my routine, supplementation, and diet. I will be posting them asap along with pictures. I have to have someone tell me what to have in the pictures so you know they are legit! Just wanted to get this started I felt like I was falling behind. :evil::evil:

Here's the boss himself!! These are great gains you got there buddy! Well done 5x5 is mean,
Best of luck to you reaching your goals, can't wait to follow. : )

Yoooo...good luck bro, and thanx for putting all this together man, i cant w8 to see everyones progress.. :D

lol i guess u can just hold a fork in ur hand for the pics

Yoooo...good luck bro, and thanx for putting all this together man, i cant w8 to see everyones progress.. :D

lol i guess u can just hold a fork in ur hand for the pics

lol no worries! I thought it was a good opportunity to get more people involved with EF. The motivation and knowledge makes it all worth the time.

Here's the boss himself!! These are great gains you got there buddy! Well done 5x5 is mean,
Best of luck to you reaching your goals, can't wait to follow. : )

I am El Jefe as my mexican brothers would say! lol Thanks D cannot wait to get rid of some of this fat so I can see all my hard work :biggrin:

Well I am off to the gym to get started on that dreaded cardio lol

Hold a great big cucumber!!!

Top Bottom