Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I joined a 24 hour gym

I joined anytime fitness about six months ago, because it was more convienent. This paticular one, was owned by two women. The gym was more for women. The only thing good was, I was the only one thier at the time of day also the squat rack. Once I graduated to the 100lbs dumbells, I knew it was time to go a little out of my way to go back to the Y. The Golds out here is great. I think I owe them money still.ha,ha I am on a scholorship program at the Y, so I get 50% of membership and all other activities for my kids. I pay 186 for six months at the Y with my scholorship.

I go to a 24 hour gym sometimes. I hate it. No one really bothers me or uses the power rack, so I guess I like that part. But, It's just full of people/teens that have no clue what they are doing. I guess that describes just about any gym, though. I try to find humor in it, but sometimes it just gets to me, haha.

Focus on the positive which is that if more of them knew what they were doing you'd have to wait in line to use the power rack. But then again, if people actually used the rack would gyms like mine bother to have more than one?

I've been at my gym 6 nights a week for 3 mths as of late, and about 6 mths total at my current gym. I think I've seen the power rack used maybe 5 times by someone other than me and once it was curls. I've seen one guy do proper squats in 6 mths. I can't remember seeing anybody but me deadlift. Good luck if you need to use the cables though.

I just joined a 24 hour I got a three month membership so I figured why not switch it up? Its supposed to be the top rated fitness gym in all Orange County its 3 floors, 1st is the cardio equipment, swimming pool, 2nd floor is the "free weights" 3rd is the cycle classrooms but the free weights floor is a joke..its machine paradise they have 5 rows of machines so there is always an open machine but they have like 3 bench presses, two stations of dumbbells, 2 power racks and a smith machine I was pretty disappointed but its 3 free months so I just go late at night and try to avoid the "Curlz get teh gurlz" crowd. Cardio equipement is excellent though

I just joined a 24 hour I got a three month membership so I figured why not switch it up? Its supposed to be the top rated fitness gym in all Orange County its 3 floors, 1st is the cardio equipment, swimming pool, 2nd floor is the "free weights" 3rd is the cycle classrooms but the free weights floor is a joke..its machine paradise they have 5 rows of machines so there is always an open machine but they have like 3 bench presses, two stations of dumbbells, 2 power racks and a smith machine I was pretty disappointed but its 3 free months so I just go late at night and try to avoid the "Curlz get teh gurlz" crowd. Cardio equipement is excellent though

Hey I'd love to go to a gym like that. I have no problem with a gym not being "hardcore" as long as they have a power rack, dumbbells, etc. to go along with the machines. And it'd be great to go to a gym with more than one version of a leg curl machine.

Soak it up while you can. It'd be nice to be around guys with similar training attitudes but imagine if you showed up and had to wait for 45 minutes to squat.

Hey I'd love to go to a gym like that. I have no problem with a gym not being "hardcore" as long as they have a power rack, dumbbells, etc. to go along with the machines. And it'd be great to go to a gym with more than one version of a leg curl machine.

Soak it up while you can. It'd be nice to be around guys with similar training attitudes but imagine if you showed up and had to wait for 45 minutes to squat.

Your right I appreciate your optimism I just had my first couple of workouts there and its awkward walking around looking like you never been in a gym before trying to set up routine but you make valid points Flex!!

Top Bottom