Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I joined a 24 hour gym

gorillahung

This is awesome. I have access to all of that equipment any time I want. I have frequent insomnia so I can now workout when I can't sleep. The best part is that it only cost me $240 for a year! I get a big discount through my employer. I had been paying $600 a year for a YMCA membership.

I go to a 24 hour gym sometimes. I hate it. No one really bothers me or uses the power rack, so I guess I like that part. But, It's just full of people/teens that have no clue what they are doing. I guess that describes just about any gym, though. I try to find humor in it, but sometimes it just gets to me, haha.

I went to one here before I started commuting 15 mins to golds...glad I made the switch. Gold's isn't what it was in its hay day yet it hasn't completely f'd shit up like most other gyms.

depends on the individual gym. cannot classify all 24 hour gyms or franchises like Golds together.. I have been to crappy golds gym's and i've been to fantastic ones.

best bet is to visit several gyms in your area and see which one fits you the best

Yeah, I've been forced to join a Planet Fatness in the past and am not proud of the fact that I was totally unable to get anything of use done there. I just stopped going, theyve been sending me bills in the mail for 3 years now....

This is awesome. I have access to all of that equipment any time I want. I have frequent insomnia so I can now workout when I can't sleep. The best part is that it only cost me $240 for a year! I get a big discount through my employer. I had been paying $600 a year for a YMCA membership.

That is a sweet deal bro. I pay $430 a year at the gym I go to and its not even open 24 hr. I didnt know that the Y is that expensive!

Good deal... If its 24 hour fitness the only complaints i can make is i dont like the octagon weights and usually the place is kind of messy and nobody reracks shit an they dont enforce it...other than that its still a great deal not sure were else i could go for the money... Oh the big plus is yes 24hours but also many locations all over town and out of town.

Top Bottom