x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

DC Training - My log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about DC Training - My log within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Ok guys, I just read about 27 pages on Dante and his thoughts and protocols. Here's what I still need: 1- Videos of DC training extreme stretching. I'm having a hard time imagining these just by "wording" Also, do you do these after every rest-pause, or once only after you finish the one set exercise? 2- I'm assuming the best way to start off is to work out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and rest the rest of the days?? I would like to work out 4 days a week, so how do I incorporate

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Re: DC Training

Never done DC!! ahh, wish I could help bro!! My negative are slow, not 6-8 seconds, more like 3-4 seconds. pause for a sec, then back up slowly. Not sure how the positive is suppose to be for this training! prob explosion type?

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    Here's what I chose:

Chest:

Bench press
    Incline bench press
    Incline dumbell presses 20-30 RP

Shoulders:

Smith machine behind the neck presses
    Smith machine military presses
    dumbell presses 20-30 RP

Triceps:

Narrow grip bench presses
    French press 20-30 RP
    Dips

Quads:

Squats
    Leg Press
    Hack squats

Hamstrings:

Stiff leg deadlifts
    seated leg curls
    leg curls

Calves:

Standing calf raises
    seated calf raises
    donkey calf raises

Back width:

Behind the neck lat pulldowns (wide grip)
    lat pulldowns to the front (wide grip)
    narrow grip lat pulldowns

Back thickness:

Deadlifts
    T-Bar rows
    dumbell rows

Biceps:

Standing barbell curls
    seated preacher curls
    alternating dumbell curls

Forearms:

hammer curls with dumbells
    reverse cable curls
    reverse bar curls

Here's how this is going to work:

Monday:

Chest, shoulders, triceps
    first exercise from each muscle group
    extreme stretching after each muscle is done
    explosive positives and slow negatives (2-3 sec count)

tuesday:

quads, hams, calves
    same as above

wednesday: OFF

Thursday:

back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms
    same as above

Friday:

chest, shoulders, triceps
    second exercise from each muscle group
    same as above

Saturday and sunday: OFF

and so on and so forth....

working out 4 days a week.....

A few questions:

1- Can I add rope pulldowns before each triceps workout to warm up the elbows (just 2-3 sets) Sure bro. If this keeps your elbows healthy go for it.

2- how long should a workout ideally take under DC training? 45mins-1hour? The workouts took me around an hour, but I was doing the standard two way split.

3- when do you do abs? traps? I trained abs on my lower body day

4- is there room for some cardio? Depends on you body comp and goals. I would do some sort of cardio regardless. LISS works best for me
    My RP rep range suggestions are in blue. This seemed worked best for me when I did DC. Start at the top of the RP rep range to allow for progression over time. Better to start of too light than too heavy imo. I personally like training my bis, shoulders, and lat width movements with a higher RP rep range. Definitely do all you DB work and any tri extension type work for a higher RP rep range.

Watch your low back recovery with DLs, SLDL and Squats in the same week. Make sure you are doing these three lifts for straight sets.

Da Pope

future thanks man. I think you could really help a lot of people on ef with your knowledge of the dc training. Also this thread is bad fucking ass.

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Doesn't look like I can add much to this for now. I do think SL had a good point about your lower back with DL, SLDL, and squats all in the same week. You will probably play around with the rotation to see what works for you.

Oh, you have 3 exercises picked out for each bodypart, which is good. Do you have 2 or 3 more in reserve for when you stall out on one or more of those?

I think you should be starting off with the 2 way split and not the 3 way. I know Dante would not recommend starting out with the 3 way. Trust me, if you're doing it right it WILL kick your ass. You will be glad you're only doing this 3 days a week.

Quote Quote posted by ceo View Post
    Doesn't look like I can add much to this for now. I do think SL had a good point about your lower back with DL, SLDL, and squats all in the same week. You will probably play around with the rotation to see what works for you.

Oh, you have 3 exercises picked out for each bodypart, which is good. Do you have 2 or 3 more in reserve for when you stall out on one or more of those?

I think you should be starting off with the 2 way split and not the 3 way. I know Dante would not recommend starting out with the 3 way. Trust me, if you're doing it right it WILL kick your ass. You will be glad you're only doing this 3 days a week.
    Didn't pick the reserve exersises yet, I'm sure there will be plenty of time before i max out on squats, deads and any form of benching or presses.

I definately need to concentrate on squats and deadlifts the most as my legs are lacking.

I WILL post pictures after about 6 weeks on DC training and i'll update this thread every workout.

I hope that you guys will keep chiming in. Guys like CEO, Future, SL, bblazer, Needto and the rest can really help me get my game face on and keep me motivated. My goal is to gain as much size and strength as I can over the next 6 months. I don't care about definition and / or bf% at this point.

Amateur Bodybuilder slimjim1985's Avatar

Thanks iggy

I'm going to keep a journal and update it here on every workout

I'm officially bulking now...drinking a gallon of milk a day and eating like a mother fucker....I'm not even eating all that clean, I'm just trying to get as big and strong as I can right now

Will post up progress pictures in about 4-6 weeks on DC training
    I will be following your log bro. I too had the same questions you did and plan on starting DC soon. So goodluck bro and keep us posted.

Quote Quote posted by slimjim1985 View Post
    I will be following your log bro. I too had the same questions you did and plan on starting DC soon. So goodluck bro and keep us posted.
    Thanks bro. I'm starting DC today. I've already had 2 meals and it's only 8:42 am bwahahahaha

Quote Quote posted by ceo View Post

yes go with 3 day.
    ALL NATURAL AGAIN. THATS RIGHT BABY NO JUICE FOR ME!!!!

Thanks bro. I'm starting DC today. I've already had 2 meals and it's only 8:42 am bwahahahaha
    Hah!! I love getting up early. That means I can fit more meals in my day

DC will become more than a program. The food, the logbook, the constant drive of setting new PRs. It becomes an obsession.

You are at the level of development that this program was inteded for. I think you are going to really benefit from this. Didn't I try to talk you into doing this program a year or so ago? I can't wait until you blow the fuck up, so I can say "Told you so" lol

if this first blast falls apart don't give up. It might take you a few weeks to really figure this all out

Quote Quote posted by SouthernLord View Post
    Hah!! I love getting up early. That means I can fit more meals in my day

DC will become more than a program. The food, the logbook, the constant drive of setting new PRs. It becomes an obsession.

You are at the level of development that this program was inteded for. I think you are going to really benefit from this. Didn't I try to talk you into doing this program a year or so ago? I can't wait until you blow the fuck up, so I can say "Told you so" lol

if this first blast falls apart don't give up. It might take you a few weeks to really figure this all out

I'm giving it 2 weeks..I better see a difference or I will hunt you down lol