Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can anyone solve this dilemma???

hey the good news is that I did biceps yesterday and I have woken up sore for the first time...I did quite a few negatives, using both hands to lift the dumbell and one arm to lower...other than that it was a pretty normal routine

------------------
God give me the strength to lift all I can, the humility to accept what I can't lift, the wisdom to know the difference, and the determination to close the gap!!!

It always felt like it was easier for me to concentrate on using my lats more if I did wide overhands rather than narrow underhands. The underhanded version always seemed like it was harder to keep my biceps from taking the majority of the workload...JMO though.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

I think assisted chins are the best--I like them better than straight bicep work, but then I'm not looking to build big guns, either. I'm just about ready to move into real chins, but I've been religious about underhand grip, and doing them slowly. I think it helped my grip strength, too.

------------------
It's not funny, like on TV, and it's not smart, like it is in books.

Top Bottom