Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALL RIGHT, someone give me a knockdown, dragout, kickass Tricep workout!

Freak Show

I need it bad. They haven't responded well. I'm not gonna say I tried everything. Obviously I haven't if I'm askin you guys. But I want your experiences with stellar tricep workouts. BE SPECIFIC AS YOU CAN (exercises,sets,reps). Thanks in advance.

I do mine with chest:

2 sets of seated overhead dumbell extension
2 sets of cable pushdowns
1 set of reverse cable extensions (1 arm at a time)

dips and close grip bench press are awesome for tricep mass.

I'd suggest dropsets and supersets:
dips/triceps pushdowns
close grip bench/tricep push downs

suppose you could do french press also, just pick 2-3 exercises if you doing it with chest or shoulders and 2-4 if your hitting them alone.

yeah i agree DEFINETELY help em out by incorporating them during chest day, you'll blast them with close grip bench presses etc.
+ your normal tricep workout.

remember, go to failure....i find i respond best when i go to failure. do u go to failure as well?

peace

blood_drinker said:

remember, go to failure....i find i respond best when i go to failure. do u go to failure as well?

peace
Definitely. My tris are a weak point. No excuses here, cuz I'll continue to bust my ass, it just gets frustrating. It sounds corny, but I want big arms:bawling: Actually, I just want them to catch up with the rest of me.

FREAKSHOW TRY THIS...BRO. IF YOUR GOING SUPER HEAVY ON CHEST YOU MAY BE FATIGUED AND NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOUR TRI'S A 100% WORKOUT. JUST MY OPINION THOU .BUT I LIKE TO TRAIN 2 SMALL MUSCLE GROUPS TOGEHTHER ,THAT WAY I CAN TRAIN THEM AS HARD AS THE LARGE ONES
MON. CHEST
TUES TRIS AND SHOULDER
WED LEGS
THURS BACK TRAPS
FRI BI'S AND CALVES

GIVE THIS TRCEP ROUTINE A GO..
4 SETS CLOSE GRIP BENCH 8-10 REPS
4 SET WEIGHTED DIPS 8-10 REPS TO FAILURE
4 SETS LYING TRICEP EXTENTIONS 8-10 REPS
JUST MY .02 CENTS BRO...GIVE IT A TRY!!!:cool:

Top Bottom