Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

What about Greg Valintino?

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

Carrot top...bwahahahahaha

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test

howiefeltersnatch said:
What about Greg Valintino?

Yes he uses synthol.

And Brad Pitt likely did not use gear for that gladiator movie he did or fight club.

Should have def threw something in about Greg V. the synthol man.

Startin to see this same shit come up again. Just bumpin it up before the "shit" posts get to thick!

test is not test bro.test-e works waaaaaaaaaaaay better fore me.

What's the best cycle to get big and lean really fast? (Spring break time)

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test

needtogetas said:
test is not test bro.test-e works waaaaaaaaaaaay better fore me.

You're right about the function part. Some are def more potent for particular individuals but I would have to make a big assed post to to explain why. So for beginners, how 'bout we just keep it "test is test"!

marvelous54 said:
You're right about the function part. Some are def more potent for particular individuals but I would have to make a big assed post to to explain why. So for beginners, how 'bout we just keep it "test is test"!
i can agry with that. ;)

i drink 1000mg of tomato juice ive gained 80lbs in 2 hours

Top Bottom