Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test

marvelous54 said:
Well excuse the fuck out of us Socrates for havin some fun. Quit bein a puss and laugh a little bit@#!

yeah i did laugh.. the first 5 times I saw threads like these.. but then i didn't find it funny anymore... Can you blame me?

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

If you're so damn worried about the good of the board then why haven't you joined as platinum. Your sorry ass has been moochin around here since 2001 and you're bitchin about one post I put up. I post a lot of good info on this board as well as a "humorous" post here and there and the main point is I "pay" to help with the "up-keep" of the board. So I honestly don't think the mods or the members of the board mind the occasional hummorous post. In fact I would guess that most appreciate it!

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test

marvelous54 said:
If you're so damn worried about the good of the board then why haven't you joined as platinum. Your sorry ass has been moochin around here since 2001 and you're bitchin about one post I put up. I post a lot of good info on this board as well as a "humorous" post here and there and the main point is I "pay" to help with the "up-keep" of the board. So I honestly don't think the mods or the members of the board mind the occasional hummorous post. In fact I would guess that most appreciate it!

Ahh the old "if you’re so concerned why aren't you platinum" comment... typical... Feel cornered eh? Well here goes.. 1) I don't frequent the boards often enough to justify me paying. 2) Just because you pay doesn't mean your the only one that’s allowed to have an opinion. 3) Based on what your saying.. I guess I'm "mooching" around the internet as well... (If that’s what you like to call learning, well then I have to give a donation to every board out there.. God forbid I "mooch"). And finally 4) if you get this upset over someone not agreeing with you on the internet, then a problem exists way beyond the scope of a keyboard.

see above quote.

marvelous54 said:
Well excuse the fuck out of us Socrates for havin some fun. Quit bein a puss and laugh a little bit@#!
Fucking Socrates! The thing about socrates is he read a lot...an action if preformed by newbies on EF we would not have these kind of funny fuckin threads so....its bad and its not at the same time. "Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives!" As Bill and Ted said to Socrates. I luved that!

Quadsweep

TraxZBT said:
see above quote.
boooo fuckin hoooo

Wootoom said:
boooo fuckin hoooo
i just switched out my romano cheese for grounded anadrol, gonna use that to sprinkle on my pasta. isn't that what you do woot

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

carrot_top_doc.gif

:D

Top Bottom