Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take your test and sex drive to the next level with HCGenerate ES (Erectile Support)

RickRock13

Da Pope
Platinum
Few supplements have a formula that has stood the test of time quite like the ever popular HCGenerate. This is how we knew that adding extra and more potent ingredients to the formula and creating HCGenerate ES – ES stands for Extra Strength - would only make it better and create the next generation testosterone boosting product people would be taking for years and years to come. Fadogia Agrestis, the formula's standout testosterone boosting ingredient, has been boosted from 1,000mg to 1,200mg to give you even more of a libido boost and to maintain your sex drive during all your cycles. This is hardly the only improvement made to the formula many of you would have already called perfect. Not here at N2BM Nutrition, where we are always looking for ways to help you reach your goals.

In addition, we have applied the same change to Fenugreek that we did with Fadogia, we upped the dose from 1,000mg to 1,200mg. We took the same approach with our Stinging Nettle extract and Bulgarian Tribulus, upping their doses from 500mg to a 600mg dose. We added 25 more milligrams of LJ:100 as well as using a more potent form of the extract. But wait, there is more!
Here are some ingredients we added to the new HCGenerate Extra Strength (ES) formula.

Horny Goat Weed - Epimedium or Horny Goat Weed was originally used as a natural way to heal the kidneys but it been has been cultivated in Asia as a natural aphrodisiac and it has been used in supplements exactly the same way. The active ingredient in this plant is icariin and this HCGenerate ES formula sports a 40% standardized extract and ensures its potency. Icariin works to improve sexual health because its presence causes the body to respond with nitric oxide; thereby, improving blood flow. When increased amounts of nitric oxide are circulating through the blood stream it causes red blood cells to expand and results in better blood flow to your veins. It also works to improve the sensitivity of sensory nerves as well as improving sperm count and quality.

Mucuna Pruriens Extract - Macuna Pruriens has been used as a mood enhancer as it has very high in the amino acid to L-Dopa and thus turning into L-Dopamine in the brain which improves moods and sexual health. Since it possesses these qualities it has also been used as a natural anti-depressant. Macuna has also been shown to increase testosterone levels and as with most natural testosterone boosters it is also used as a natural aphrodisiac.

Macuna Pruriens are processed in the endocrine system and thus affecting the pituitary gland and causing the release of more Growth Hormone. However, the most unique effect of Macuna Pruriens is its ability to lower Prolactin which is a hormone that is commonly associated with the production of breast milk. To bodybuilders its effects are detrimental, as it causes a decrease in the size of testes and lower sperm productions. These effects of course come because of the presence of Prolactin is lowering our testosterone production. The lower our testosterone is the lower our sex drive is and ultimately the more limitations on our ability to add and maintain muscle mass. In bodybuilding raising your testosterone and minimizing estrogen is the name of the game and Macuna Pruriens is a safe and effective way to accomplish that goal.

Basella Alba - Basella Alba is widely used around the world, mostly in in Asian countries as a leafy vegetables and a type of spinach but in bodybuilding we can use it for something far more important, like using it to give us beyond human levels of testosterone. How would some leafy vine produce such drastic results in human testosterone manufacturing? Well, by stimulating the Leydig cells in the human testes, where testosterone is produced, and in the presence of LH or Luteinizing Hormones, these effects are produced This and their ability to stimulate androgens and estrogens it has shown to be a very useful libido enhancer.

Ginseng - Ginsenosides are active compounds that are found in Panax Ginseng that are heavily researched and are believed to have effects on several functions in the body. They are extracted out of the ginseng plant through a process of dry and steaming in order to get ginsenosides which are believed to be be the most effective component of ginseng. Many Ginseng supplements will contain about 5% Ginsenosides but, in HCGenerate ES, we have included a much more potent dose which supplies 80% of the powerful compound. Supplementing with this herb is very popular and has been used by people to serve as an alternative form of medicine that will help improve tolerance to stress, boost immunity, and increase stamina. Ginseng and especially Ginsensosides having been popping up more and more in the formulas of bodybuilding supplements simply because it helps in so many different ways. For instance, Ginsenosides have been found to be a potent antioxidant and to restore important anabolic compounds in your muscles after workouts and oxidation. As with most antioxidants Ginsenosides will also improve your immune system. Along the same lines, it also has anti-inflammatory properties, which will also enhance your post workout recovery. It has also been seen as an alternative to highly caffeinated fat burners and raises metabolism and provides higher energy levels. It has also been shown to improve levels healthy cholesterol while lowering bad cholesterol. Ginsenosides also regulate blood glucose and correct high and low levels of blood sugar
While those uses have been tested by time and are certainly true there are other great effects of Ginseng and more specifically the Ginsenosides in HCGenerate ES that make it a more effective testosterone boosting supplement. Testosterone is the most important and desirable effect of HCGenerate ES and Ginsenosides have been seeing increasingly more attention for their ability to boost testosterone and libido. Studies have shown that supplementing with Ginsenosides have increased LH or Luteinizing Hormone. In males Luteinizing hormone is what triggers the Leydig cells to begin to produce testosterone. Libido and sexual health are also improved in other ways through Ginseng supplementation. Ginseng has been shown to boost nitric oxide production and blood circulation in males and thus improve overall blood flow to the important places.

Indole-3-Carbinol - IC3 is a result of the breakdown of glucobrassicin, a precursor of Indole-3 Carbinol. This substance is a powerful antioxidant and, when concentrated, it can used to prevent certain types of cancer and more specifically breast and colon cancer. These antioxidant effects are why many people who are supplement users make sure they include IC3 their daily regiment. Antioxidants are used to prevent cells from the effects of aging, free radicals, and oxidation. More importantly with HCGenerate ES is that Indole-3 Carbinol is also used for liver detoxification and hormonal balance. Now, you can see why this would fit nicely into any support or post cycle program. The liver is a unique beneficiary of the supplementation of this antioxidant. Indole-3 Carbinol is also capable of capable of cellular healing and regeneration which is convenient for the liver. The liver is the only organ in the body that is also capable of those same qualities so it directly benefits by having a greater ability to break down and heal itself.

When you take Indole-3 Carbinol it works to fight against your body so that it can not produce the estrogen to keep up with your testosterone. Specifically some of the harshest forms of estrogen which are highly inflammatory and, more destructively, inhibit testosterone. How does it do this? Indole- 3 Carbinol blocks estrogen receptors on cells and acts like a SERM or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. It also promotes the metabolism of estrogen in the liver which leads to quicker elimination of these cells. The dosage where Indole-3 Carbinol is most effective at is 200mg-400mg per day. There has been dosages as high as 800mg and lower than 200mg that have been studied however it does not seem to have a more profound effect with it being higher than 400mg.

*HCGenerate is already awesome and the best Testosterone Booster I have ever tried, why do you feel we (the customers) needed a stronger (ES) version as an option?*

HCGenerate took a couple of years to research and develop before we released it in 2010, and at the time I was a much younger man who needed less support and really the classic HCGenerate formula has always done it’s job very well. HCGenerate is my personal favorite supplement in the whole world and I cycle it 8-weeks on 4-weeks off year round cycle, steroids or no steroids, I take HCGenerate as my way of fighting back against Testosterone suppression unnaturally caused by our modern living and toxic environment. Nowadays even a plastic bottle can pour chemicals into your drinking water before you even twist the cap on your favorite bottled water. I just use HCGenerate 8-weeks on and 4-weeks off year round to offset the feminization our unnatural environment and modern diet is causing.

But even with my HCGenerate on hand, age does take it’s toll on a man, and I’m obsessive about monitoring my body and every one of my parts, and this obsession led me to notice a very subtle but worrying change on my man-pride, I realized that I’ve naturally lost some hardness when getting ready for action. Nothing too major for even my girl to notice(or admit to), but really just lacked that “almost painful” fullness that I got as a young man all through my 20’s. I had to come to grips with that fact that now nearing my mid 30’s, HCGenerate while it is keeping at better than healthy Testosteron production in me, the formula could use some ingredients to help me get back that hardness and fullness the ladies have known me for all through my earlier years…

Guys, I don’t know if you are anything like me but as I age, I have been willing to part with a lot of things I enjoyed as a young man. Like some of my hair that is not as thick and lush as it once was and even my vision just isn’t what it used to be as I find myself not being able to see as far, and these are among some of the changes I have been willing to accept - But I’ll be dammed if I ever let age do me part with the confidence and strength that my Mantool has displayed through the years, it’s always worked awesome since I was a younger man I can’t lose that now or ever! I just don’t care if my hair is a bit thinner or my eyesight a bit less clear, as long as I still need to do handstands to get the first morning urine into the toilet bowl I’ll be real happy into old age.

When it comes to scoring with ladies, making good money and having more experience can offset losing our handsome good looks as we age. But dammit, money and good conversations will never be as impacting as making love to her several times per day and forcing her to admit her soreness as she asks you to please take it easy this time. Having more cash or more external confidence will never impress her as much or leaver he wanting for you the way she will when you lay the pipe down strong and righteously.

Being a supplement designer is about solving problems, so I knew the problem and now I went to work on making my favorite supplement in the whole wide world HCGenerate even stronger, see I didn’t quite feel like adding a new supplement bottle to my regimen, to take with me everyday, also I travel A LOT – more bottles to take around with me was not an option. So I went back to the drawing board give HCGenerate an additional edge adding ingredients that specifically target to improve the mechanics of the erection itself, while not hurting the original formula that I love so much. After a lot of research and consulting with experts and interviewing customers, after a few test batches of different herbs to try on myself and to share with close friends for their opinion, I came up with the ideal additions to this formula in all of the major herbs that I’ve come in contact with through the years.

Specifically, I researched and consulted with many folks on the factors that are taking away from the hardness of your erections as we age and added in the right herbs to negate to bad factors. Lowering prolactin

*I’m already happy with HCGenerate and I know the price is a great value, what is so new and different about this version and why should I pay more money for it, if I’m already happy with HCGenerate?*

You know guys, I really wrestled with the idea of releasing this type of supplement because I knew most guys out there would fail to see the full benefits of this product and maybe get caught up on the price. Yes it is $109 today but next week the price will settle at around $129 and it will stay there for good. Why pay double? - Well you never really pay full price as we always offer coupon codes and deals. But the reason for the price increase is the sheer weight and cost of all the new ingredients added into the formula.

I will use some numbers to show you my perspective on the value of this product and why it is such a great buy at this price. You already get a full bottle of HCGenerate in it, there is the full bottle all in there ready for ya! – We give you an additional 200mg of Fadogia, bringing that number up from 1,000mg to 1,200mg in the ES version. The Fenugreek which a lot of you guys love, we increased that as well, another 20% added to bring that up from 1,000mg to 1,200mg as well. The Tribulus in the Extra Strength version of HCGenerate is actually 80% standardized for active ingredients as opposed to the 40% that is industry standard and most companies use, and we added an extra 100mg of it. So not only do you get an additional 100mg of this ingredient, but we spent a lot of cash securing the highest possible purity we could find, to give you x2 the strength. Please don’t get me wrong, the Tribulus we use now is awesome and already works great at the very generous 500mg dosage along with the rest of the formula. But since this new version is all about Extra Strength we needed to add the very best and highest purity in Tribulus we could find, and toss it into the formula at 600mg. We added Ginseng and made sure to secure 80% active ingredient Ginseng, so please do not compare this to your regular health store Ginseng! - This stuff is very powerful… A word about Tribulus and Ginseng as many guys across the net like to trash talk these two powerful herbs. Tribulus works wonders, and I can attest to that, however we all know that nobody should rely their whole PCT on just Tribulus, however in conjunction with Fadogia Agrestis and some of the other herbs, we find Tribulus to help round out the formula quite nicely. Ginseng has gotten a bad rap in some places due to the poor quality of most Ginseng out there, in it’s purest forms I found Ginseng to be VERY useful, it gives me clean energy that has no crash and no jitters at all. You can read the label on many “Libido and PCT Supplements” and find stuff like Yohimbe in there, because a good stimulant will help your customer “feel” the formula, but lets be honest, Yohimbe makes a lot of people feel jittery and uneasy, totally messing up “the mood” for most people. I found Ginseng to provide very clean energy that does not cause jitters, and it really does stimulate the mood and wanting to hit some skins. Ginseng just wakes my brain up, and it really works wonders for mental focus. Since I knew that the Ginseng most of you have tried was of probably low quality and low concentration of raw ingredients, I decide to find the very best source of high quality Ginseng, standardized to 80% Ginkenoids, which are the active ingredients in Ginseng. That is right, we got 80% active ingredient Ginseng, I’m willing to bet most of the stuff you guys have tried in the past was around the 10-20% purity realm and even then, it may not have been certified by using UV to detect the Ginkenoids. 80% pure Ginseng gives this formula a very mild pick me up, to not just your brain but your man regions, a very nice clean feeling.

The LJ:100 we added 25% more to this formula, we took it up from 100mg to 125mg, this is a huge improvement when you consider what a great job in the formula 100mg was already doing, now you get 25% more active ingredients from this herb alone.

Horney Goat Weed is a supplement I have tried and enjoyed a lot and I honestly never used it in any formulas before because I felt that it was much better at getting your dick hard than really recovering you from a cycle. It is great for libido and stiffness, but not quite what I needed to offer my customer for their PCT needs, I mean, until now we really did not make any dick pills. HCGenerate and D-Spark have been used like dick pills by our customers for a long time, but that was never our main intention when making those formulas, these were just side effects from the increased testosterone. In HCGenerate Extra Strength, Horney Goat Weed finds a great place right on top of the original HCGenerate formula, Horney Goat Weed adds value to the formula by helping to bring back some of that hardness and stiffness that I was known for as a young ladies man. Look then Fadogia Agrestis and other ingredients are doing their job in boosting Testosterone production, you only need the Epinidium in Horney Goat Weed to give you some “Mofoking mushroom head, that is some mushroom head”
- See more at: HCGenerate ES

I took HCGenerate ES during my last cycle, and had my wife extremely pissed off at me. I was chasing her around trying to get some constantly like I was 18 again....lol. She took it well at first, but then it was so frequent that it was driving her nuts.

My libido was so high on this stuff, that it was nearly impossible to ever be satisfied.

Re: Take your test and sex drive to the next level with HCGenerate ES (Erectile Suppo

It is definitely all it says it is and much more... I could not figure out why they were trying to improve hcgenerate because i felt like it was already so complete and such a top product but ES far exceeds it...

I can't wait to try this one out. The original works do well already I can only imagine what this will feel like.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Re: Take your test and sex drive to the next level with HCGenerate ES (Erectile Suppo

I absolutely love the stuff, not only do I run it on cycle but also standalone as well, Makes me hornier than hell and makes me shoot massive loads lol

Just ordered some HCGenerate ES and Phytoserms for my next PCT. can't wait to shoot ropes again like Peter North!

I hope that Predator nutrion will have this in their stock soon, I really love HCGenerate, I would love to try this one out! It's just really miserable process to order/import supps from US now days, since customs have gone complely mental... When ordering from Predator everything gets here in few days without any problems with customs, so I'll just have to wait...

Btw. Does any NTBM Rep have info when Predator will be having N2Guard, and maybe some other products restocked?

There is A LOT of excellent feedback with the new ES version... I stand by it... I loved it and when you really read all the ingredients that are packed into it, you can really see just how strong it is... I highly recommend everyone try it and see for themselves how great and effective that it is...

Top Bottom