Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P/Msten/Tren/winny cycle log

Phantom001

Here we go, this should be a good one. I start tomorrow!!!!!!!!

6'1
currently 217
13% BF

Arms 15 3/4
Neck 18
Chest 45.5
waist 36
hips 39

So I am cutting my off time by 3 1/2 weeks due to bloodwork coming back low on the test from my last cycle and didn't see the logic in bringing it back up just to shut it down again in a few weeks. This will be the last cycle I ever do and then I'm going the way of SARM stacks and depending on the msten results maybe I will play around with PH while I research HGH more. My cycle will be about 10 weeks and look like this but maybe extended to a 12 week cycle depending on the tren reaction:

1-10 Test P 1cc EOD
1-10 Forma Stanzol 5/5
1-4 Msten 10/20/20/20
1-10 N2guard ED
1-10 N2Slin
5-10(5-12) Tren A .75cc EOD
5-10(5-12) Cabser .5mg Every Thursday
5-10 Winny 50mg ED
1-10 Forged Joint repair

going into the last week of the cycle I will blast HCG at 250 ius E3D for a total of 8 shots totaling 2000ius(this worked very well last time in restore nut size back to normal but may increase depending on results)

PCT
1-4 forma stanzol 3/3
1-4 clomid 50/50/25/25
1-4 forged post cycle
1-4 HCGenerate
1-4 test infusion
1-4 DAA 6mg per day for first 2 weeks then 3mg per day for the last 2

I may sub out test infusion and DAA for forged MEAA, I am dying to try it. Other things I have on hand are aromasin, vitex, clen, any vitamin you can think. I will be popping a glucose pill ED before bed when I start TREN. I am going to have a very bland diet consisting of chicken and bison for my only meats, 6 egg whites every morning with 2x protein wheat bread, lots of complex carbs making up about 40% of my total cal intake and force myself to get 4-6k total cal per day and only stray off on Saturdays (fuckin love pizza). Of course the regular stuff like protein, I am going with a 80/20 beverly mix for the first 4 weeks and then going to muscle milk once I start the tren to utilize the sugar in it. Did I mention at least 1 gal of water per day but that should go without saying and lots of skim milk.

I will post every work out and daily intake for this entire cycle and at the end I will try to get some before/after pics up, all I ask is to please keep BS comments off the thread but feedback is very welcome just back up your suggestions with some knowledge. This is my first experience with tren so I am starting with the lower dose and please do not tell me to run tren higher then test as I do not believe in it and I get zero sides from test p or winny so if sides pop up I know its from prolactin. I would like some feedback on running winny and tren at the same time, I just love how hard it makes my body and doesnt dry me out at all. Now sit back, relax and enjoy the ride

day 1

morning weigh in 210lbs
back and bicep (trying a new routine) I focus more on form then weight...pre workout 1g stim, during workout controlled labs purple wrath, post workout green magnitude creatine, 6 glutamine micro pills from gnc. I am not listing my warmup sets

Preacher curls 110x10 115x8 110x8
Lat pulldowns 150x8 150x8 160x6
Straight Bar curls 95x8 95x6 90x8
Seated Rows 140x10 180x8 180x6 (really working on my form on this one since I normally do not do them)
Dumbbell Hammer Curls seated 35x10 35x8 35x8
Stiff Arm Pulldowns 70x10 80x8 80x6
Reverse Grip Cable Easy Curl 70x10 80x8 80x8
Started pullups but had some aching in my shoulder so I discounted it

total workout time 51 minutes with no jibba Jabber with anyone in the gym

Intake for the day total
Calories 2640- i need to get this up
134.5g fat- nuts string cheese, protein shakes, almond butter so good fats
231g of protein
111.5g carbs mostly complex carbs

Now after really tracking my diet I know now I need to really increase food intake, I believe Im good on the amount of protein. I will add an extra meal of pasta in there(whole wheat). Today consisted of chicken, steak, cheese, nuts, rice cakes, bananas, whole wheat bread which is being discontinued for rice and I will add oatmeal in my breakfast with my eggs and throw in some turkey bacon

day 2

what a shit day, did legs and the day job got in the way and couldnt make time, no warm sets are listed

squats
225 x10
225x8
230x8

leg press
270x10
280x8
280x8

Standing calf raises
90x15
90x15
90x15

morning weigh in 211
total cal 2985

day 3, (posting a day behind because last night was crazy)

chest and tri
hammer wide grip bench
277x10
327x10
337x6
cable french press
80x10
90x10
90x8
hammer decline bench
237x10
237x8
247x6
vbar pushdowns
150x10
170x8
190x6
chest press machine vertical grip
220x10
240x8
240x6
reverse grip cable pushdowns
110x10
130x10
130x8
machine flys
180x8
180x6
160x7
dips
3 sets of 10
morning weigh in 214
about 3200 cal (stilling working on it)
feeling stronger and more focused everyday so far
Ok here is the craziness, I came home last night to my girlfriend screaming at me stating she found my drugs and smashed them all, yah she never knew about the gear. After explaining to her what it was and everything she clamed down but she took a hammer and smashed all my vials (ouch). So what is left is 1 full 10ml of test prop and 1 vial missing 2 shots(had these in my gym bag which I never do but I guess things happen for a reason and my winny since I have this in a vitamin bottle and the msten since she thinks that is a vitamin)

My dude can get me more prop but he doesnt have any more tren on hand, in a scramble I ordered some LGD last night. I was curious to see how this would stack with prop. From some research and pms with dylan it seems sarms and aas do not compete for the same receptors and if LGD is like osta it pushes nutrients to the muscle (this is why mk works well on low cal intake) so my theory would be it can enhance the prop results with my current diet(maybe) I know alot of people like this as a stand alone but this is a stack adjustment on the fly I was going to start at 5mg ed and work up to 10mg but hopefully I will get a call and get tren back in the mix.

sorry for the delay in posting

it has been a few weeks now with the msten and I have to say I am impressed so far with my first pro hormone. It could really be considered a designer steroid. My muscles seem alot fuller then when I just used test prop as a stand alone and as of today arms are 16 1/4. Some might say water weight but I know the difference and this is a much more leaner look with no bloating. Weight is at a steady 222 lbs right now.

I have added lgd 4033 a week ago at 5mg per day to the stack since my tren is gone but I have been researching some PH trenavar that so far looking promising as a replacement. My buddy who is 145 lbs and could never put on weight is running his first cycle of PH or any type matter of fact of msten and helladrol and has thrown on 5 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks.

Did I mention the strength gains. I do not have my log book in front of me right now but using my bench press as the baseline for strength increases I am easily up 30 lbs. Had 275 on the flat bench (free weights) and it was butter to rep out 3 sets 8-10 reps but starting to get a slight discomfort in my elbow (hence why I really wanted to jump on the lgd now for the healing benefits) so I am going to wait 2 weeks from today to max out.

No sides to report as of now, the first 2 weeks I could see some lethargy, when i would just chill out on the couch it was easy to power nap but after week 2 it has gone away (maybe the lgd?)

I wanna see you put a little more volume in that workout. I think you're selling yourself a little short.

A modified DC routine would work well for you too.

I wanna see you put a little more volume in that workout. I think you're selling yourself a little short.

A modified DC routine would work well for you too.

When you say modified how would you modify it. Please correct me if I am wrong but dc training is yates style right? Total body 3 days a week like monday, wednesday and friday, basically 3 sets per exercise with each set going to failure with only 30 seconds inbetween sets. I know people love this or hate it.

Otherwise when you mention adding more volume are referring to adding more exercises or more sets per? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom