Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YADP (yet another dnp post :) )

elijah

Well finally took the plunge into dnp, and will keep track here as another example of dnp effects. All this is using crystal.

Beginning stats
6'0"
184 lb
11% bf
36" tummy
Last may I tipped the scales at 285, and a 45" belt so I've lost alot of fat, and getting down to where my body doesn't think it needs to loose anymore. But I want abs!!

Day 1 Wed.
Noon 200 mg
around 4 or so I fealt a bit warm so
4:00 pm 200 mg
Was outside in the heat til 8 or so and didn't feel bad so was wondering if it would kick in
10:00 pm 200 mg dnp
11:00 pm 3 mg melatonin.

Never tried melatonin well but slept well.

Day 2.
I woke up rather warm despite the fan pointed at me and ac on.
8:00 am 200 mg.

I'll keep this update fairly well, gonna be a short cycle 5 or 6 days maybe. Let you know about results and such.
Other supplimentation
3000 mg vit c split into 3 doses
300 mg potassium 3 does
3/4 one a day vitamins split into 6/8 doeses, no iron in them
3 B complex vitamins split and taken at meals
A whole lot of sams club bottled water, drank about 12 of the 20 oz bottles from noon on yesterday among other drinks.

Ahh yes diet :)

Going to eat right at my bmr.
Going to go with a 55% cals, 25% protein 20% fat (mainly flax and other efa's)
Going that route since I've heard carbs tend to light the fire while on dnp, and 25% protein works out to about .9 grams per lb.

Depending on how I feel around noon gonna take another 200 mg.

The cycle is going to look something like this
Day 1 : 600 mg in 3 doses Wed
Day 2 : 600 mg in 3 doses Thu
Day 3 : 400 mg in 2 doses Fri
Day 4 : 400 mg in 2 doses Sat
Day 5 : 200 mg in the morning Sun

I've got all week to do nothing so gonna be able to stay cool with ac/fan.

Wasn't complete on what I was taking sorry.

1TBSP. GLYCEROL-3TIMES A DAY Haven't got it yet :(
1G PYRUVATE-3 TIMES A DAY Haven't got it yet :(
1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses. yep
2-3000mg vitamin C. closer to 4000
1200IU of vitamin E Yep, divided doses
200mcg of selenium. Haven't got it yet :(
1000-2000mg of calcium yep
50mg of zinc a day yep
one iron tab as hemoglobin is a protein as well. Enough in the bars I eat (3 or 4 a day)
A potassium gluconate tab or two a day doing 3
Taurine at 3g a day. Haven't got it yet :(
Melatonin if you can't sleep and it is also one of the best and cheapest anti-oxidants. yep!
Glutamine at 15g a day sublingual or with carb/protein drink. To poor

Glycerol + Potassium is one of the best combos I've seen to slowdown/or even shut down the sweating while on DNP. I have noticed a great decrease in sweating when I add 5g of Vitamin C 4 times a day.

Mr.X :cool:

Update

Ok guys here goes for Wed.
Morning took 200 mg

Still not feeling to bad kinda like the pain cause I know it'll have good results :)

Noon another 200 mg.

I have to thank Mr.X for his cereal/milk idea had some and it tasted great and helped with feeling much cooler.

By around 5 or so I was feeling rather warm sweating pretty bad :)

6:00 Took another 200 mg

By 10 or so I was getting REALLY warm but still laying with the fat pointed at me and I was ok. Going to do 900 mg first day next time.

I must say while I haven't been outside much, had to carry a screen door from the back up to the porch but it wasn't bad. That 600 mg isn't kicking my butt near what I'd expected I can definately handle more.
I may go 600 again today and shorten the cycle a bit.

Are you doing a short/long cycle? Because if long, you'll have to slowdown the doses or you'll feel the sides a couple of days down the road...Now, when I say sides, I mean side-effects that are unbearable. If short, then you're fine.

P.S. try adding about 15-20g Vit C a day, this will help w/ the sweating too

Mr.X :cool:

Doing a short one, to kind of test the waters. Doing 600 mg again today I think, then 400, then 100. Then gonna have to let it ouf the system because I'm going to be Arkansas and out in hot weather alot :(

Come winter going to go for a longer one if I need.

Top Bottom