Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

:mix: Thanks
Yeah.. but it's toooo much of cal.

Today breakfast

1/2 cup of oatmeal with some Stevia
3 pc. of strawberry
5 slice of turkey breast
1 cup of coffee with 1/4-1/4 cup of 1-2% milk (not mine, I'll buy fatfree later) Just can't drink coffee black.

Today I'd like to do legs, let me know what I should do with the "red circles".
:beer:

Yesterday I did my triceps, as I wrote before. I thought I did it right, and still hoping. I did it moderate weight, nice and slowly, to failure and I don't feel any pain in my arm. This makes me concerned sometimes...

I put my cottage cheese and smuckers pb nutritions in the customised cell on fitday.

1) Great job on using Fitday!! I use the Custom Food Feature on fitday ALLLLLLLL the time - anything I buy - I add it into custom foods....my custom food list is huge!!

2) How much do you weigh again?

3) Just a reminder on the "red circle" areas: On women, the hips/abs/thigh area have a tendency to be the last to respond just due to biology.....it's the way women are made.....so give it time.....if you're adding some muscle there, it can take some time for the areas to show results....just try & be patient - which I know is hard to do.....

:) I actually have some bone there too around the red circle, but mostly fat.

I was on some kind of pill recently for acne -not bad type at all but this age I shouldn't have any. The side-effect was birth-control :) So does this change anything about my workout?Does this mean that I have more estrogen now which makes my fat-loss harder?

I re-done my yesterday food-intake report. Looks better, that 2 thousand something number scared me. So is it OK now, should I add or take off something? I would take some fat/carbs off, so the cal won't be this high (for me it is high). It might have not been my cheat day then :D

Ok, I'd really like to know what kind of alcohol allowed on the cheat day that is not going to ruin the whole thing..?I guess no coctails sa. Pina colada -yummie :p

myd said:
:) I actually have some bone there too around the red circle, but mostly fat.

I was on some kind of pill recently for acne -not bad type at all but this age I shouldn't have any. The side-effect was birth-control :) So does this change anything about my workout?Does this mean that I have more estrogen now which makes my fat-loss harder?

Actually, acne can occur at any age.....your being older doesn't make you immune to it....

myd said:
I re-done my yesterday food-intake report. Looks better, that 2 thousand something number scared me. So is it OK now, should I add or take off something? I would take some fat/carbs off, so the cal won't be this high (for me it is high). It might have not been my cheat day then :D

Ok, I'd really like to know what kind of alcohol allowed on the cheat day that is not going to ruin the whole thing..?I guess no coctails sa. Pina colada -yummie :p

Cocktails or alcohol will greatly increase your cals for the day, plus they have a LOT of sugar - especially frozen drinks....

How much do you weigh again?? that way I can figure out what calorie range you should be shooting for daily......

Give yourself some time to learn about all this - it can take awhile and it's ok if it's a gradual proces....it's a learning experience......So don't beat yourself up for making mistakes - it happens....I didn't learn all this overnight either.....

Woooopps. I missed that part.

According to our home-scale which is I heard not accurate, 1 minute ago 111 lb and 19%BF. I am going to measure myself today at the gym and ask a trainer to check my bodyfat.

THANK YOU!!

Alcohol, I guess some shots, not brown/colored alcohols, like vodka..tequila. I have had before dry red wine for the red-blood-cells, I am not sure whether it's ok or not. After if I overeat myself mistakenly or not, and go do some extra cardio, does that make up for it?

myd said:
Woooopps. I missed that part.

According to our home-scale which is I heard not accurate, 1 minute ago 111 lb and 19%BF. I am going to measure myself today at the gym and ask a trainer to check my bodyfat.

THANK YOU!!

If you're trying to lose bodyfat your minimum calories would = 1,110 and the max would = 1,332 cals....so try & keep your cals between those 2 numbers daily with a cheat meal 1x a week.....

myd said:
Alcohol, I guess some shots, not brown/colored alcohols, like vodka..tequila. I have had before dry red wine for the red-blood-cells, I am not sure whether it's ok or not. After if I overeat myself mistakenly or not, and go do some extra cardio, does that make up for it?

All alcohol isn't really good for you......color doesn't matter.....and binge drinking isn't a good idea.....

With alcohol present in your system, your body will work on burning the alcohol off FIRST and any foods you eat will not be burned off as the body is fighting to do something with the booze.....

Got it!!

Something isn't good. I just had my lunch. I still have the rest of my day left to eat and I am almost by the calorie intake you suggested. Take a look, please!

Cals Fat Carb Prot
Breakfast
Strawberries, raw ( 3 medium (1-1/4" dia) ) 11 0 3 0
Oatmeal, multigrain, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 0.5 cup, cooked ) 74 1 16 2
Turkey or chicken breast, prepackaged or deli, luncheon meat ( 5 slice (1 oz) ) 156 2 0 32
Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 1 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 4 0 1 0
Milk, cow's, fluid, 2% fat ( 0.5 cup ) 61 2 6 4
Milk, cow's, fluid, 1% fat ( 0.5 cup ) 51 1 6 4

Lunch
Rice, brown and wild, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 0.25 cup, cooked ) 37 0 8 1
Poultry food products, ground turkey, cooked ( 0.25 patty (4 oz, raw) (yield after cooking) ) 48 3 0 6

After lunch
protein Whey powder (scitec) ( 7 tablespoon ) 479 6 8 97
Total 919 16 47 146

Snack cottage cheese FF 0.5 cup

Last edited:
Can you post what you're eating at each meal & the times you're eating these meals? It would be easier for us to make suggestions that way on how you can partition your portions/cals through the day.

Top Bottom