Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine(cytodye rfa-1 etc)

COOKSTER

gonna strart a cycle of sust and eq soon, - how will xenadrine(ripped fuel extreme,cytodyne rfa-1 etc) react with this gonna need more energy especially before training and keep b/fat down at same time.

Will this be ok to take during cycle?

Opinions appreciated.

bro,

I'd say just drop that xenadrine, i think that stuff is teh biggest piece of shit ever... it really didnt make a difference in any way for me, especially in terms of energy.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to take that with what you'll be taking though, just watch your heart rate since you'll probably get a little too much in to your training... good luck

COOKSTER...

Bro,

Check out this website: www.stacker2.com

My cousin took that stacker 2 shit and says it makes 2 Xenadrine seem like tic tacs. There is a new one called stacker 4 on that website too... I haven't taken it myself, but I have seen my cousin's wife lose 15 lbs in 2 weeks on that shit, and if you're looking for energy as well... that's my bet.

Peace, hope that helps!

VEGA

i've lost incredible weight off xenedrine. everyones bods reacts differently.... some people's fat receptors are stimulated more by certain products. just my .02 peace

Xenadrine is working very well for me - along with a low fat diet and 2+ hours of cardio every day.

Top Bottom