Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

Lololololololololololoololllolollllo111.

I thought this would get some funny ones, and some that I could actually take things from. I actually am looking for a committed relationship right now. My town sucks for meeting women in public. They are all college chicks. Good for a throw, but not ltr material in most cases. And yes, I suck at writing about myself.

Wooty, I'll change my damn profile pic, when I damn well please :)

Ok. I'm going to assume SWV then.

Give me a day or two. I'll whip something up about how you believe there is "someone for everyone, and I have yet to find that person".

Fuck I'm gonna puke, and this time it's knot the booze and hydros.

Lol creepy

It sounds that way at first, but please hear me out.

Have you ever met a 35 year old male that was as mature as your average 22 year old girl?

I just turned 46 and I'm pretty sure I'm vastly less mature than my 28 year old wife. No lie.

Ok. That helps. We're going to target the 17-19 year old demographic.
Spectacular. Then when she gets somewhere between 27 and 30 she's going to look at him and go "WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER SEE IN YOU?!"

If you really want to help the man get him a 29+ year old. Young enough to have kids, old enough her brain has completed growing so she is who she is going to be. Get them too young they haven't finished growing up and change too much between 25 to 30.

Besides, he said Long Term Relationship. Exactly what does an 18 or 19 year old have to say to a 37 year old? They can't just fuck 24/7, they don't like the same music. Shit, my husband is 11 years older than me and we have generational issues occasionally. 20+ years? Only thing he's getting is a gold digger or a retard.

Well that settles it then. 17-19 it is.
Literally the most useless animal on the planet.

And I say this having been one of them once upon a time.

I had NO idea about how to do 99% of anything when I was that age, including sex. I'd like the tight skin and no wrinkles but to actually go back to that age, fuck it. If I can't keep what I know, who needs it. I was hotter then and yet I'm more confident now. Who needs the bullshit? Dating these underaged whores is half the reason men think women are greedy, grasping, insane and high maintenance.

Top Bottom