Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you eat horsemeat? Its lean and high in protein

Would you eat horsemeat if it was available like chicken, pork or beef at the store?

• Total voters
michaeltt said:
combining cannibilism and necrophelia are we? sick sick sick
You know I used to be really into Sadomasochism, bestiality, and necrophilia- Then I realised I was just beating a dead horse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAA :chomp:

michaeltt said:
hitatussin, you remind me of the guy from germany who ate his lover. Alot of similarities.
you should see a shrink.
I told my gf I´d eat her before. She laughs and says I´m bluffing.

It´s easy to write sweaty words about anything (to me, anyway) I could write about bestiality too, I´m not really into that.

I think I´d eat human meat if I knew the person was healthy and was not killed for the purpose of dinner.

Hiatussin said:
I am scaring myself. that came from somewhere.

You´re mistaking about doctors though

We´re all kind of sick. think about it-
we study longer and harder, work more hours and go through more stress than lawyers, and usually make less money. Why do we do it?

It´s an obsession with morbid details about the human body and manipulating it, that starts at a young age.

It´s known that statistically, for one indicator, there´s no profession with as high an occurrence of Bondage-SM fetishes as in the medical branch. We´re either saints who want to help good spirits for god, or predators who want to indulge upon the idea, as we know from the history of the clergy, the two are never far apart.
im not talking about doctors, im talking about you...taht was twisted bor, see a shrink

musclemom said:
Take it as I'm saying it, this discussion is sorta silly in a country where it's illegal to grow a perfectly useful industrial/food crop like hemp, I'm sorry. Hemp and marijuana are NOT the same plant, botanically related, but NOT the same ... why is alcohol legal and smoking marijuana is not but tobacco is, c'mon we live in a country of hypocricy and flat out unreasonable prejudices.

For me, logic is pretty simple, carnivores do not eat carnivores, wolves do not eat weaker wolves, cougars do not kill and eat wolves, lions do not eat cheetahs and hyenas. Kill, that's different, EAT, uh uh.

Why do carnivores choose not to eat other carnivores? Because the meat smells bad.

"Man-eater" are anomalies in the animal kingdom. Humans smell and taste like shit, for the most part to animals with keener senses. We offend them -- yes I know this as a fact so there :qt:

You wear predators, you eat herbivores, that's the way of nature.

My barn cats would not eat rats (those really big muthers with bodies nearly 12" long) they would tear their throats out but they would not eat them, they left them for us to find. They ate field mice, birds, and baby rats, but not big rats, not even the stomach. Mother nature ain't stupid, there's an old saying that cats won't drink bad water either ...

You know nothing of biology.
Regardless of the fact that animal and nature behaviour is a poor example for human morality, your statements about animals are false.

Many animals eat their own. Chimpansees, for instance. Chimps are known to rape, kill and eat competition. Spiders. rats.

Then the statement that predators don´t eat predators. Hawks eat smaller birds, birds eat bugs, no?

Seal eats fish, killer whale eats seal?

Do you really think a vulture (who lives off the dead, even the not so fresh dead, even dead predators, even not so fresh dead predators) would let a perfectly fine dead fellow vulture just lie there and rot? That´s dinner.

Hiatussin said:
You know nothing of biology.
Regardless of the fact that animal and nature behaviour is a poor example for human morality, your statements about animals are false.

Many animals eat their own. Chimpansees, for instance. Chimps are known to rape, kill and eat competition. Spiders. rats.

Then the statement that predators don´t eat predators. Hawks eat smaller birds, birds eat bugs, no?

Seal eats fish, killer whale eats seal?

Do you really think a vulture (who lives off the dead, even the not so fresh dead, even dead predators, even not so fresh dead predators) would let a perfectly fine dead fellow vulture just lie there and rot? That´s dinner.

I suspect I know more of animal psychology than you will ever know about yourself little boy.

PREDATORS, Chimps are not predators. They are humans with more fur and less laws. They are disgusting nasty, vulgar animals; no other animal rapes, either, humans and chimps, the winners. Any other animal, the female chooses and if she refuses that's it, deals over. No other animal plays with it's own shit, either.

You see the world black and white, I see it gray.

Water dwellers are not the same as land dwellers, to begin with ...

Yeah, there are exceptions, but they are rare, polar bears eat seals who eat fish ... hawks who eat birds who eat insects ...

You can't discuss carrion eaters in the same breath with a predator. Granted, some predators will eat some carrion but they will not generally seek it out, and they cannot live on it. Predators mostly start on the insides, consuming the digestive tract and its contents and other internal organs first, leaving the muscle meat for last because it's the least nutritive overall.

But for the most part, predators do not stalk, hunt, kill and consume other predators, by choice.

BIKINIMOM said:
I would eat it, no problem.

I've eaten shark, gator, buffalo, kangaroo, frogs, snails, squid... I have no issue eating anything if it tastes good to me.

True story:

The other day one of my kids asked me a ridiculous question. "Mami, if we were all on a deserted island and we (meaning her and her sisters) died, would you eat us?"

I looked her dead in the face and answered, "Without a doubt."

LOL
you would eat their genitals first i bet, you sick fuck

BIKINIMOM said:
ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY.

I've had venison and rabbit. I dont see how one animal is different than any other. If it tastes good to me then I would eat it. period
iv had xxx xxxxx xxx xx x x x x x x xx x x, im so fucking cool, look at me everyone!

Top Bottom