Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do it?

Re: If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do

LOL OK!!!! NOW IM FUCKING IMPRESSED!!!

10 a day? How many do you need to take to turn 100 grams maybe 200 gramd into 300 and 400 grams of protein?
Thanks for clearing that up sir! :evil:

Well, it's not an exact number because it works in two ways...

1; All the protein is utilized. So 10 pills may be only 10 grams of protein but do you know how much protein you actually absorb for food? About 1 in every 10 grams.

Also, it makes the most of the protein you eat from other sources, making it more bioavailable.

So yeah, adding 10 caps can be like adding up to an extra 100 grams of protein a day. Think about it. That is a HUGE advantage. Especially while on Primo. :)

Re: If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do

Well, it's not an exact number because it works in two ways...

1; All the protein is utilized. So 10 pills may be only 10 grams of protein but do you know how much protein you actually absorb for food? About 1 in every 10 grams.

Also, it makes the most of the protein you eat from other sources, making it more bioavailable.

So yeah, adding 10 caps can be like adding up to an extra 100 grams of protein a day. Think about it. That is a HUGE advantage. Especially while on Primo. :)

you always gotta add that primo bit in there, don't you? lol

Still a brake through in nutrition science in every way

Awsome stuff! This will certaintly be on my list when I finally make it over to NBTB.com…..with money I mean.

Needto i have so many people up here that i have told about your store, i have a lot of Canadians that would buy you products! I cant wait till it happens bro! I know you are a busy man.

My products are not just advertisements ether. For anyone ne who is reading this. Put anyone of my products to the test. Test any of the claims I make and see if I am wrong. If I am wrong then No worry your money was not wasted. About Us
Read why I started NTBM in the first place ^^^
Shipping & Returns
Then read my return Policy. You can talk my return policy to the bank. Its worth more then solid gold and so is my word.

Just ask any veteran member of this site and members of almost every major site out there.
You will get a refund if my products do not work for you. I dont give a flying crap about the money. I got a vendetta and a chip on my shoulders against pull shit companies out there. Against So called "guru's " that act like they know it all but yet they treat others like crap and ride a high horse everywhere they go.

I have been on elitefitness for 6 years and on other forums for even longer. I been around a long time and I have always dreamed of one day being able to stick it to all the pricks, scam artist, Big business who don't care about the people, and high horse riding know it all's.

I am 100% different from any other business owner you have ever met in your life and anyone who "truly" knows me will tell you that. Because of this I have surely picked up my far share of haters. Most of them are one of the following.
Own a company of there own and cant live up to my standards
Are a friend or a rep of that company owner
And the biggest one lol
If asked if they can produce a receipt for porf of perches frpm my company they can't.although they will swear to god my products don't work, or I have scammed them or one of there friend. They will make all kinds of outlandish claims but anyone making that kind of claim has always failed to produce prof they ever
had anything to do with me or there friends. Other then the fact that they just know I am no good lmao.. YA OK try again. They got nothing on me and never will. I treat everyone around me like gold. LIKE GOLD!!!

Everyone I come in contact with is instantly my brother or sister and that is how they are treated.
I give a shit. I care because I have always wanted some one to be the kind of person and business owner I am.
I do everything I do exactly the way I would want some one who is in my position to do things. As a leader of this forum, as a mod of other forums, as a company owner, as a friend, as anything.

If wear the hat then I do things the way I would want some one who is wearing the hat I wear to do things. That is the way things should be done and if some one is not doing things this way then truthfully why bother with them. If you ever catch me not doing this then please by all means tell me and help me correct it. I am not above accepting constructive words from my peers. JUst be respectful and do this in a Pvt msg to me. Love you all

This is the truth.....and I have used almost every single product..I have yet to be disappointed....

All the products on the site look juicy. I havent got to try the NTBM products but I would like to try alot of these products. Gotta save money for gear though!!!!Discount code anyone?

How do steroids work? They make protein more assimilable.

GEAR is 10 times more assimilable than any food or supplement source of protein.

Top Bottom