Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do

I don't like to eat a big breakfast. Some times I just want a bowl of Shedded Wheat and a cup of coffee. Heathy yes, but not a great musclebuilder. That's when 4-5 GEAR really comes in handy. No catabolism, and I get in an anabolic state right from the start , even without a lot of food.

Re: If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do

Gear is a must have!!!

I don't like to eat a big breakfast. Some times I just want a bowl of Shedded Wheat and a cup of coffee. Heathy yes, but not a great musclebuilder. That's when 4-5 GEAR really comes in handy. No catabolism, and I get in an anabolic state right from the start , even without a lot of food.
Hey nelson thoughts on a dosing protocol for an mma weight cut! I know it would definatly be helpful just not exactly sure how to maximize

Discount code ceo25 will get you 25% off GEAR!!!

It works on everything else in the store too. Good through March, 2011.

Hey nelson thoughts on a dosing protocol for an mma weight cut! I know it would definatly be helpful just not exactly sure how to maximize

Sorry I missed this one. For cutting, simply use GEAR throughout the day -- pre and post workout and in between meals. If you have a low protein meal (like a salad) add some GEAR. It'll keep you covered and in an anabolic state all day long. Take a couple before bedtime too. Foe maximum results when dieting I'd go up to 20 pills a day. A lot, I know, but the results speak for themselves.

Sorry I missed this one. For cutting, simply use GEAR throughout the day -- pre and post workout and in between meals. If you have a low protein meal (like a salad) add some GEAR. It'll keep you covered and in an anabolic state all day long. Take a couple before bedtime too. Foe maximum results when dieting I'd go up to 20 pills a day. A lot, I know, but the results speak for themselves.

thats about how many i use when im dieting ..when i have small meals i load up on my protein with my gear

Bump for Gear during this special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom