Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you eat horsemeat? Its lean and high in protein

Would you eat horsemeat if it was available like chicken, pork or beef at the store?

• Total voters
musclemom said:
One of those little facts that you pick up and sticks in your heads, its unhealthy as hell to eat carnivors, every toxin THEY'VE consumed in their prey is concentrated in their tissues.
TOXINS

;)

lol.

Do you think the beef you buy in the supermarket was raised on grass?
cows in contemporary bio industry eat their own. and anything else they can find that has digestable protein, carbs or fat in it. including used up deepfrying fat, failed batches of cookies, flour that´s gone bad.

Two years ago a corporation in Belgium that makes cattle food got in trouble when their food suddenly contained too much sulphur dioxide. Turned out they were adding old used motor oil to the mix. They didn´t check the oil for SO2.

That´s the reality of bio industry. THEY ARE NOT EATING usable foods that the third world could be eating like fucking hippies say. Whatever they were meant to eat by nature is only important if they were raised in the wild. any body that can digest grass, which is all cellulose, can digest meat very very easily.

Hiatussin said:
TOXINS

;)

lol.

Do you think the beef you buy in the supermarket was raised on grass?
cows in contemporary bio industry eat their own. and anything else they can find that has digestable protein, carbs or fat in it. including used up deepfrying fat, failed batches of cookies, flour that´s gone bad.

Two years ago a corporation in Belgium that makes cattle food got in trouble when their food suddenly contained too much sulphur dioxide. Turned out they were adding old used motor oil to the mix. They didn´t check the oil for SO2.

That´s the reality of bio industry. THEY ARE NOT EATING usable foods that the third world could be eating like fucking hippies say. Whatever they were meant to eat by nature is only important if they were raised in the wild. any body that can digest grass, which is all cellulose, can digest meat very very easily.
true enough but you wont get the heavy metals you get in high end carnivores that you get in domestic cattle, regardless of foodstock.

redguru said:
BBill, as I said before take it a step further, it is a cultural taboo not to eat human flesh. There are some cultures where this was a practiced ritual. By the reasoning you just gave, it is rational to do so.

I gave no reasoning, I merely raised questions to elicit thought out responses on the subject from a different perspectives

http://www.bluejake.com/images03/misc/2003_5_kangaroo.jpg

kangaroo steak

http://www.kleinkaroomeat.com/images/vleis1.jpg

ostrich

http://www.ecotao.com/Crocodile/tail.jpg

crocodile

http://www.nh-hft.co.jp/english/img/basashi03.jpg

Horse

I wonder if you can taste the difference in human meat between genders, races, body types, ages etc

On one hand, the most desirable meat to eat would be that of the more attractive young woman. On the other hand, you´d be killing a perfectly fine young woman just to eat her once, it´s decadent.

Dilemma´s. I guess I´m important enough to do something like that though. Besides, we could take a very poor hot young girl. Like from South America or maybe Thailand or something. I´d want a bloody steak at least. It would be good if we just gut her and grill her as such, like you would a chicken. That way it still looks like a fried hot girl on the table. Take off the head in the kitchen though, I just want her burnt face on the table. I bet you could stick a turkey thermometer up her butt.

Hiatussin said:
I wonder if you can taste the difference in human meat between genders, races, body types, ages etc

On one hand, the most desirable meat to eat would be that of the more attractive young woman. On the other hand, you´d be killing a perfectly fine young woman just to eat her once, it´s decadent.

Dilemma´s. I guess I´m important enough to do something like that though. Besides, we could take a very poor hot young girl. Like from South America or maybe Thailand or something. I´d want a bloody steak at least. It would be good if we just gut her and grill her as such, like you would a chicken. That way it still looks like a fried hot girl on the table. Take off the head in the kitchen though, I just want her burnt face on the table. I bet you could stick a turkey thermometer up her butt.

I want to see another hottie eat it too. while drinking red whine, barely dressed.

She´d comment on how soft and good the buttock meat is, and I´d remind I´d slapped that ass supple myself.

I´d love those quads too. With creamy pepper sauce. god fuck yeah.

hitatussin, you remind me of the guy from germany who ate his lover. Alot of similarities.
you should see a shrink.

GoldenDelicious said:
okay hiatussin you are no longer allowed to be a doctor
I am scaring myself. that came from somewhere.

You´re mistaking about doctors though

We´re all kind of sick. think about it-
we study longer and harder, work more hours and go through more stress than lawyers, and usually make less money. Why do we do it?

It´s an obsession with morbid details about the human body and manipulating it, that starts at a young age.

It´s known that statistically, for one indicator, there´s no profession with as high an occurrence of Bondage-SM fetishes as in the medical branch. We´re either saints who want to help good spirits for god, or predators who want to indulge upon the idea, as we know from the history of the clergy, the two are never far apart.

Hiatussin said:
I want to see another hottie eat it too. while drinking red whine, barely dressed.

She´d comment on how soft and good the buttock meat is, and I´d remind I´d slapped that ass supple myself.

I´d love those quads too. With creamy pepper sauce. god fuck yeah.

combining cannibilism and necrophelia are we? sick sick sick

Top Bottom