Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you eat horsemeat? Its lean and high in protein

Would you eat horsemeat if it was available like chicken, pork or beef at the store?

• Total voters
musclemom said:
PREDATORS, Chimps are not predators. They are humans with more fur and less laws. They are disgusting nasty, vulgar animals; no other animal rapes, either, humans and chimps, the winners. Any other animal, the female chooses and if she refuses that's it, deals over. No other animal plays with it's own shit, either.

Animals (only that I happen to know of) that rape-

Chimps

ducks (they have GANG rapes, all the males pick and pin her down until she
submits, this is violent and takes a long time. I have seen it happen. It´s actually the only way they procreate)

spiders (they also eat their male and then the kids eat the mom)

Dolphins (they are also often bisexual or even homosexual and will even rape out of anger, rather than only procreation)

As for poop-

Pigs play with their shit. They roll around in it. Even when they have room to avoid it.

Rabbits re-eat their shit.

Dogs eat their own and other dogs´ shit.

Elephants eat their parents shit to obtain the metabolic bacteria they need in their guts.

Gorilla´s re-eat their shit, they also eat their sperm after they masturbate.

Babboons throw poop at other animals.

Also- since this thread is about horses- here´s a bit on horses and their POOP

Arabian mares seem to be more predisposed to rejection of foals than Thoroughbreds, with the presence of one of two related sires being statistically higher in the pedigrees of rejecting versus non-rejecting mares (Juarbe-Diaz et al., 1998). Fostering is difficult and the mare probably recognises her foal by smell, visual and auditory cues. When attempting to foster a foal, it is advisable to mask an introduced foal’s odour by smearing it with the prospective surrogate dam’s own milk and applying her own faeces to the tail and head of the foal. It also helps to apply vaporous ointments to the nostrils of nurse mares prior to the removal of their own foals (Kelly, 1999). It has been reported (Tyler, 1972) that a mare accepted an orphaned foal draped in the skin of the mare’s dead three-year-old filly. Mares accept foals within 1 to 12 hours of an introduction but it is not advisable to leave the pair unsupervised until they have been together for three days (Kelly, 1999). Coprophagy (eating faeces) is normal in foals and commonly occurs at 4–6 weeks of age, possibly as a means of learning preferred forage types (Crowell-Davis, & Caudle, 1989).

There you go, nice poop playing for the whole family.

You are an emotional thinker, not a rational one, you should stick to speaking your own language.

Last edited:
BrothaBill said:
And please dont fuck up my thread with bringing up seals. I was curious, I was just surfing the internet about the UN and somehow got to torture on wikipedia. THey listed all of the torture methods for humans (read some) and one was starvation. So I followed that to see what info on fasting it had.
Then it had a link to taboo foods and I was reading some info on cultures and their taboos, i.e. Hindus and the sacred cow etc...

So that wiki page about taboos and forbidden foods and cultures said that in the US, Australia and the UK that horsemeat was generally taboo but enjoys popularity in other countries, i.e. France.

Its lean and high in protein like Buffalo meat, would you eat it (assuming that it tasted more or less like beef of course for purposes of discussion)??

If not, why not? Serious answers only please

Why not?

I eat Ostrich breast all the time - it's the Red-Meat Poultry.

Naw. Beef, chicken and and the norms work fine for me. If they sold it and I did like, I still probably wouldnt buy it because I dont really see any special reason to eat a horse.

Speaking of which...I'm starving, I feel like I could eat a horse ;)

Hmm I'm curious now as to what it tastes like.

Wikipedia is amazing, btw. I'm lost hours of my time just reading and clicking through the hypertext links, from article to article.

chewyxrage said:
Hmm I'm curious now as to what it tastes like.

Wikipedia is amazing, btw. I'm lost hours of my time just reading and clicking through the hypertext links, from article to article.
Yes, it is amazing. You really should also check out www.rotten.com/library. It´s the same system, they are great articles. No gross pics like on the main site.

itlnstln said:
Why not?

I eat Ostrich breast all the time - it's the Red-Meat Poultry.

What's the difference in price between Ostrich and Emu breast versus Chicken and Turkey?

Top Bottom