Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you eat horsemeat? Its lean and high in protein

Would you eat horsemeat if it was available like chicken, pork or beef at the store?

• Total voters
Tell any of the roid monkeys that it'll give them 2 more lbs of lean mass gains per cycle. They'll be out tackling horses and chewing at thier hind quarters.

Hiatussin said:
Animals (only that I happen to know of) that rape-

Chimps

ducks (they have GANG rapes, all the males pick and pin her down until she
submits, this is violent and takes a long time. I have seen it happen. It´s actually the only way they procreate)

spiders (they also eat their male and then the kids eat the mom)

Dolphins (they are also often bisexual or even homosexual and will even rape out of anger, rather than only procreation)

As for poop-

Pigs play with their shit. They roll around in it. Even when they have room to avoid it.

Rabbits re-eat their shit.

Dogs eat their own and other dogs´ shit.

Elephants eat their parents shit to obtain the metabolic bacteria they need in their guts.

Gorilla´s re-eat their shit, they also eat their sperm after they masturbate.

Babboons throw poop at other animals.

Also- since this thread is about horses- here´s a bit on horses and their POOP

Arabian mares seem to be more predisposed to rejection of foals than Thoroughbreds, with the presence of one of two related sires being statistically higher in the pedigrees of rejecting versus non-rejecting mares (Juarbe-Diaz et al., 1998). Fostering is difficult and the mare probably recognises her foal by smell, visual and auditory cues. When attempting to foster a foal, it is advisable to mask an introduced foal’s odour by smearing it with the prospective surrogate dam’s own milk and applying her own faeces to the tail and head of the foal. It also helps to apply vaporous ointments to the nostrils of nurse mares prior to the removal of their own foals (Kelly, 1999). It has been reported (Tyler, 1972) that a mare accepted an orphaned foal draped in the skin of the mare’s dead three-year-old filly. Mares accept foals within 1 to 12 hours of an introduction but it is not advisable to leave the pair unsupervised until they have been together for three days (Kelly, 1999). Coprophagy (eating faeces) is normal in foals and commonly occurs at 4–6 weeks of age, possibly as a means of learning preferred forage types (Crowell-Davis, & Caudle, 1989).

There you go, nice poop playing for the whole family.

You are an emotional thinker, not a rational one, you should stick to speaking your own language.
Took you all fucking day to research that, didn't it :rolleyes:

The rabbit thing I knew and they have to eat certain of their "feces" (actually the feces they're eating are not true fecal matter, it's called cecotropes and has a totally different consistency than the round pellets they normally defecate).

No, I'm talking how chimps will shit on their hand and throw it AT each other, or people, or anything that annoys them. Not other things like dogs eating crap (well, they're dogs, c'mon, not cats for heaven's sake). And gorillas ... well, apes, again, are nothing but furrier people with less laws.

And I did say before, in the animal kingdom there is overlap in behavior, just because a few species do it, does not make it common or normal. And doing thing because it has a metabolic/nutritional imperative doesn't count at all.

Dolphins will also fuck humans if given the right circumstances, so they ain't too right in the head when it comes to sex, either.

Stop telling me what kind of a person I am or am not, and stop telling me what kind of arguments I can or cannot hold my own in. You're a medical student, I'd expect your ass to rattle shit like this off in your sleep, yet you have to go and research this shit then come back and "put me in my place" on an internet message board. I'm going from what I've learned, and my own experiences.

How does Wootoom put it ... congratulations, you think you won an argument on the internet, feel better?

That thing posted about Ducks is true, I saw it at a park. I was pretty shocked, and I watched it go on for about 10 minutes. 2 males completely attacking this female. My general reaction was "WTF!"

Did not expect to roll up on that.

musclemom said:
Took you all fucking day to research that, didn't it :rolleyes:

Stop telling me what kind of a person I am or am not, and stop telling me what kind of arguments I can or cannot hold my own in. You're a medical student, I'd expect your ass to rattle shit like this off in your sleep, yet you have to go and research this shit then come back and "put me in my place" on an internet message board. I'm going from what I've learned, and my own experiences.

took me a few minutes actually. I only looked up the horse thing, which was only one google search away. I´m also only a beginning med student, currently studying human anatomy and cell biology, not the way animals fuck.

I´m not the one who is overdoing this fued we seem to have with great motivation. I am to you a representative of some things you dislike

-doctors
-men
-your rational ex

I would not be thinking about this stuff at all if I didn´t have an interest in animal behaviour to start with.

chewyxrage said:
That thing posted about Ducks is true, I saw it at a park. I was pretty shocked, and I watched it go on for about 10 minutes. 2 males completely attacking this female. My general reaction was "WTF!"

It´s harsh and desillusioning. I dwell on that sort of thing. Like when you first find out that when the birds sing in spring, what they´re communicating is in fact "Go away, this is my place, stay out" as they are marking territory.

People like to think they´re singing Beethoven´s "Ode To Joy".

chewyxrage said:

14174872_240x240_F.jpg

Hiatussin said:
took me a few minutes actually. I only looked up the horse thing, which was only one google search away. I´m also only a beginning med student, currently studying human anatomy and cell biology, not the way animals fuck.

I´m not the one who is overdoing this fued we seem to have with great motivation. I am to you a representative of some things you dislike

-doctors
-men
-your rational ex

I would not be thinking about this stuff at all if I didn´t have an interest in animal behaviour to start with.
You are the one who dislikes, or at least disrespects, WOMEN, I happen to like men, at least mature men. I'm a happily married person. Whereas you have a sometimes girlfried you like to fuck whom you cannot quantify how you feel (probably because you seriously lack normal emotions) who you think may or may not have given you herpes but whom, in reality, you probably infected.

You're the one bringing up my ex and doctors.

If you have an interest in animal behavior how many animals have you ever owned? Seriously, I got a bet with myself on this on Hiatt, how many animals have you ever owned? I'm betting I got more animals living in my house, right now, than you ever owned in your entire life, I probably have more within 20 feet of me :rolleyes:

Living with the animals or spending LONG amounts of time with them intimately is a helluva lot more instructional than reading any book, ask Diane Fosse.

The duck rape is interesting, really, I learned something ... I wonder if those are mated females? If not, it explains why drakes are so damn protective and will shuttle their female away from groups and make her haul ass into the air if they feel there are too many males in the pond. But ducks are not mammals. And the dolphin thing ... dolphins will also apparently commit senseless murder, they're way more like us in a lot of ways than people suspect.

Dude, with regard to a feud, that's all you. You just have to ignore me baby. You're the one who likes to find fault with everything I say instead of just going, yeah, you're full of shit musclemom and you know it :rolleyes:

So grow up, little boy, stop going around trying to prove to everyone how much more stupid they are than you if they show a modicum of human emotion.
... and your sense of humor blows donkey dick, BTW :rolleyes:

Top Bottom