Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny

diezel

i need to ask this, sorry if its already been adressed... but im finishing up my cycle of winny and i feel bloated. and just big. what the f**k.... am i gonna see some cuts after im off it? the last time i did them i didnt get this bloated and i did a slightly smaller cycle. plus, i wasnt expiriencing the whole sensitive clit thang either. but this time....geeze...like i said in the other post.....

anyway, can anyone maybe tell me how they did on winny?

My first cycle, no probs......this time around though, I have had a few differences.

I think its perfectly normal ; and I have heard that your first cycle is usually your best???

But with proper diet and exercise, I wouldnt worry too much about the bloat nor having a problem cutting up. Once your bod returns to "normal",you should be fine.

D - do a search on winny & women - because of that bloat lots of chix prefer anavar. I guess the good news is if you didn't feel the clitty sentivity, you maybe didnt' get too many sides from it???

If you are retaining water from the cycle, you might look into using Taraxatone to dump some water weight. Also adjust your diet to cut back on carbs and salt a little??

ok im now in week 6 going into 7 of winny. i do retain a bit of water in my ankles etc which i notice when i get home from work how swollen i am down there.

however, this is made worst when i dont drink like a fish....on days when im caught up or whatever. it seems to subside.

i really like the look im achieveing......i know im retaining a bit of water but i honestly like it.....i am going for the "jacked" look lol

Winny can be used as a cutting drug and in the off season to put on mass etc..it all depends on your dieting...how are you eating now??? Are you looking to cut? Was this supposed to be a cutting or mass building cycle for you? You may hold a little water but not anything major...but EVERY drug will be different for every person...but your diet will dictate your type of results in your cycle.

tripleV said:
ok im now in week 6 going into 7 of winny. i do retain a bit of water in my ankles etc which i notice when i get home from work how swollen i am down there.

however, this is made worst when i dont drink like a fish....on days when im caught up or whatever. it seems to subside.

i really like the look im achieveing......i know im retaining a bit of water but i honestly like it.....i am going for the "jacked" look lol

TripleV and I are doing the " add mass" cycle ;)

yeahthatsright.........MASS MASS and MORE MASS!! hee hee
but i am eating a clean diet....bc i do want them abs....but i am not after a very lean look.....:D

im thinking about anavar in a month from now. im definitely noticing more mass this time around then from the first time i did winny, im gonna start to pick up on my cardio cuz of it.im eating pretty clean...but...im no angel...hehehehehe:rolleyes:

Top Bottom