Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it that stupid people flame me to death?

P

plifter

Check out my post titles "good new I just got a prescription". Well my doctor suspects I may have Klinefelters syndrome and wants to do a test on my chromosomes. This moron named DCS posts that he saw my picture and I don't have Klinefelters and that I'm an idiot that doesn't know how to juice or train. I've never posted my workout on this board (who in the hell cares how many sets of squats I do?) and it's been a long time since I even mentioned what gear I've used, what dosage, and for how long. How does this guy know I'm doing everything wrong? I've won 3 state powerlifting championships and have pressed 405 at 190. Guys like this piss me off.

I don't know what to say. Just try to let it go and ignore it.

It is aggravating though. It would be one thing if there was some actual advice given, instead of just a full-on personal attack.

The funny thing is he said he saw my picture and therefore he knows I don't have Klinefelters. Klinefelters is caused by having xxy chromosomes and in many cases the person shows no physical signs of any problem and the problem is discovered "by accident". I'm sure he could see my chromosomes in that double bicep shot!

Top Bottom