Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When people say they have tuna in diet

PatBateman

are they eating it plain on here or does anyone add anything to it? I need some help, I am getting sick of tuna and light mayo. Maybe try mustard??

I usually toss it in my salad and top it with some seasoning (Spike is a good brand) which I use in place of a salad dressing. I like how tuna tastes but this mellows it out a bit.

I add alittle mayo and some tomatoe. Taste good as fuck. You gotta buy the tasty tuna, bumble bee or something sea.... The rest of the tunas suck.

there are many many ways to eat your tuna

with light mayo
mustard
onion and brans
curry powder
cottage cheese
ketchup
lemon juice
garlic and vinegar
tomatoes a

I eat it straight from the can. Its easier to just get it over and done with. I can finish one can in under a minute (usually about 40 seconds).

Haz said:
I eat it straight from the can. Its easier to just get it over and done with. I can finish one can in under a minute (usually about 40 seconds).

me too , dude!
just do this everytime i feel hungry (4-5 times a day)
got rippppped

I through some fat free cheese on it and let the cheese melt - mix it up - sometimes add some fat free mayo - not so bad - eat it fast - :p

The best way to make tuna is: cut up baby carrots, onion,romainelettuce,red & yellow pepper, splash some balsamic vinegar and a little black pepper. If you want you can add a little of Lemon & Herb seasoning mix to it to kill the fishy taste. the vinegar will help that too. But NOT TO MUCH. It will over kill. Make sure you chopp everything up real good and mix it in a large bowl. Then you can: Cut a yellow, red or green pepper in half and stuff the peppers with the tuna. IT IS REAL GOOD. Hardly any mess. FINGER FOOD. YUM YUM IN YOUR TUM. Trust, it may be a little work but it makes it all worth while. TASTE GREAT AND HIGH IN PROTIEN =). GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY

fat free mayo,hot sauce, hienz ketchup kickers= tabasco,straight from the can,i've tried mustard, and its not that bad.mixed it with egg whites into a salad. just keep mixing it up. btw, i take in as many as 10 small cans a day. peace

Top Bottom