Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite and least body part to train?Why

all I have to say is that if you have a favorite and least favorite body part to work then your not a true lifter or true bodybuilder, arnold schwarzenegger says, you have to love doing every exercise and every lift......if you got a least fav or most fav, you better re-think your status as a lifter, cause that shit is BS, you have to love it all to truly be a bb'er. If you dont get a rush out of squatting like a madman, or whatever lift your doing then your nothing but a half-assed no-size lifter who needs to have a fire lit under your ass, or get your assed crushed and dragged through the gym from exercise to exercise and set to set by someone like me!!!!!!

CN1 said:
all I have to say is that if you have a favorite and least favorite body part to work then your not a true lifter or true bodybuilder, arnold schwarzenegger says, you have to love doing every exercise and every lift......if you got a least fav or most fav, you better re-think your status as a lifter, cause that shit is BS, you have to love it all to truly be a bb'er. If you dont get a rush out of squatting like a madman, or whatever lift your doing then your nothing but a half-assed no-size lifter who needs to have a fire lit under your ass, or get your assed crushed and dragged through the gym from exercise to exercise and set to set by someone like me!!!!!!

thats a crock of shit. its natural for someone to like doing some exercises more than others. me, i like doing all exercises but no equally. i like chest more than anything and legs the least but that dosnt mean i still dont enjoy doing legs

no chronic X your a crock of shit, come on to the gym and get a load of my intensity and then well see where you stand on this issue............if you love working chest more than legs, or shoulders more than arms or whatever you say, then your not putting all effort and intensity into each exercise. YOu can talk your shit and this and that, but I know what Im talking about, bro out of every person that trains at golds venice including the pro bodybuilders I out intensify them and out train them 2X's over..no bullshit..............so you can claim whatever you want but when one walks in to train there so-called favorite bodypart, then naturally they are putting more mindset and effort into those lifts, than they would on the least favorite muscle day, and I call that a half-ass sorry ass approach to real hardcore pumping iron!!!! Direct quote from arnold......"you have to love training all your muscles" and if you have a least favorite exercise or bodypart thats not loving to train those bodyparts that are least favorite. I can go on and on, but until you recognize my training for yourself you will never know or realize what true lifting and hardcore intensity is!!!!!!

CN1 said:
Good point.

Top Bottom