Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the easiest way to get 400+ grams protein everyday?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
I dont know how some of these guys get 500 grams a day, that must cost a fortune. I will be needing about 400 grams a day and I wanted your ideas for the best foods/easiest to eat foods. I will be eating 6 times a day so about 70 grams a meal, give or take over the day.

Costco sells these cans of chicken. I don't remember the brand but it should be near the tuna. A can is about 6oz and 65 grams of protein. I dump it in a bowl, mix in some ranch dressing and go to town. One of those plus 3 servings of allthewhey and I'm over 200 already. Then there's real food.

Dial_tone said:
Costco sells these cans of chicken. I don't remember the brand but it should be near the tuna. A can is about 6oz and 65 grams of protein. I dump it in a bowl, mix in some ranch dressing and go to town. One of those plus 3 servings of allthewhey and I'm over 200 already. Then there's real food.

how much sodium in those?? how much do they cost??

sounds really appealing

I did it like this for 400g:

3 shakes
each 16oz milk -->16grams protein
2 scoops protein -->50 grams protein
= 66 per shake

2 chicken meals
each 8oz cooked chicken --> 70 grams protein

1 snack
1.5 cans tuna --> 46 grams protein
3 jumbo eggs --> 24 grams protein
=70 grams

per day total: 3*66 + 2*70 +70 = 408 grams

shakes are essential if you're a busy person. want calories? make the milk 2% and add a banana (nothing beats the taste of chocolate whey + banana)

Kinda hard to eat that much. I don't see a way around protien shakes if you're looking to go much over 200mgs/ED.

400 grams of protein a day? For how long will you be doing this?

If you'd like to pack on some more muscle, do yourself an anabolic favor. Drop the protein a bit and fill in those calories with quality carbs (and make sure your getting enough good fats).

Last edited:
Top Bottom