Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Viable?

yep this thread had potential to be informative but it turned into a waste. that kinda thing can happen when you insist you know whats better for me when i was clearly doing good for myself before. I even tried taking the stronglifts advice and right away i knew it wasn't as effective as what i was previously doing. what a fucking headache. you came in hear calling me weak so i called you small. im just gonna stick with my shit and you stick with your shit and we can all be happy doing our own shit.

If people always knew all the points from the beginning then there wouldn't be a point in doing anything. Something along the lines of listening to myself and changing my perspective to use what other people say to my advantage would be a good lesson learned after all of this mess. Theres always a shit ton of lessons left to be learned.

Ok man , still don't make sense though , as long as ur pumping weights and gaining weight ur doing something right , but eventually once u plateau which new weightlifters do after the first year then u will listen to what these good dudes are saying to u bro ,

yea man totally. talk about getting sidetracked. lol it's almost like venturing off the trail in search of something only to find garbage. when people see something they think is garbage, they'd be wise to leave it be and keep moving. basically if I think what im doing isn't adequate, then i'll move on to something else. Thats really not something I need other people to tell me, although in some hypocritical way it is nice to know people atleast pretend to give a shit and "add to the garbage pile" so to speak.

Not a chance, weaver is right on the money. Most cocky assholes like to post up BS numbers and talk smack.

You post up weak numbers, and talk smack.

I didn't know trolls existed on weightlifting forums.

I'm now convinced that is what you are so this thread is a waste.
I figured that out 3 pages back

Top Bottom