Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to gain 30 pounds in 4-5 months

mikelt250

im 6ft tall im 155-160 pounds my body fat is 11%-13% i am very active i work 1 full time job 2 part time jobs. i used to work out every day. now i have increased the weight and do less reps and lift 3 times a week..and i also have started to eat more times a day(from 4 times to 6 times) i eat fish,chicken,grains oats, vegetable,fruits and drink green tea,cranberry juice,oj, and sometimes i go out and drink alchol not much ..couple times a year. Im looking to gain size and keep it .i can pretty much get any kind of S as possible. What should i use ?please help me. I went on a uk website and they were very unhelp full. only one guy told me to eat more thats the only advice they gave me. :worried:

His advice was sound. No offense, but you have alot more growing to do at your size. I'd say put on at least 20 lbs more before considering AAS.

No offense, but it sounds like ur maybe just now getting your diet/cals right. If that's the case, you've got a way to go before you're ready for steroids. Maybe you really do need gear to get past where you are, but you have to make sure that you can keep up that diet first. Without enough food, you can take all the sauce in the world and won't gain anything.

Once you're ready though, go with a simple test cycle. 500mg/wk for 12 weeks followed by pct.

mikelt250 said:
im 6ft tall im 155-160 pounds my body fat is 11%-13% i am very active i work 1 full time job 2 part time jobs. i used to work out every day. now i have increased the weight and do less reps and lift 3 times a week..and i also have started to eat more times a day(from 4 times to 6 times) i eat fish,chicken,grains oats, vegetable,fruits and drink green tea,cranberry juice,oj, and sometimes i go out and drink alchol not much ..couple times a year. Im looking to gain size and keep it .i can pretty much get any kind of S as possible. What should i use ?please help me. I went on a uk website and they were very unhelp full. only one guy told me to eat more thats the only advice they gave me. :worried:

how old ?

Mike I was in your shoes not that long ago. First go to www.fitday.com and start tracking EVERYTHING you eat and drink per day. Get your cals up to 3500/day and drink a lot of water daily. How many hours a week do you work?? 3 jobs is a lot. Is it stressful?? Job stress and lack of sleep will cut into your goals. You will gain 30 pounds in 4-5 months if you are consistant with your daily caloric/water intake and have a regular workout program. Feel free to PM me, we can talk in more detail.

i agree with these guys. get your cals up as much as possible, at least 3500 per day. a lot of people on the weight training forum say they get great results as far as muscle with the 5x5 program. you may want to give it a try. im sure there are people on here who have done it before and can give there opinions. you should also go on the diet forum and look at a proper bulking diet and copy that. def agree with pendit on fitday.com. i use it every day to make sure my cals are correct and my breakdown (protein/carbs/fat) is right for each day and adjust my meals to my goals.

Top Bottom