Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying for kids + Trying for Muscles (again)

SpyWizard said:
we spent 35,000 trying that.. IVF and everything..

we stopped trying.. 4 months later, me running pct..

bam.. she's pregnant.. clomid.. it cost me my eyesight, but i can buy glasses..

Holy Shit!! 35K? I have good insurance (Oxford). They pay in full, up to 4 tries.

SLAYER69! said:
Holy Shit!! 35K? I have good insurance (Oxford). They pay in full, up to 4 tries.

considering what you boys are paying to get her pregnant, I feel a lot better about the fact that my sperm penetrated the birth control and impregnated her anyway... :evil: :chomp: :evil: :chomp:

I was feeling bad about the life changing affects it will have.. but now I am just impressed with myself.

Well I have learned of two new things (proviron and dermacrine) so that's excellent.

However shifting back to the topic, what is there I could do that does NOT affect horomones? I'm still in my twenties so I don't really want to mess with GH, plus the price....

digitizedsoul said:
Well I have learned of two new things (proviron and dermacrine) so that's excellent.

However shifting back to the topic, what is there I could do that does NOT affect horomones? I'm still in my twenties so I don't really want to mess with GH, plus the price....

An update about pregnancy and the pregnancy thing, I talked to PP the other day and he said that really the new derma sustain would be the better bet for purely wanting to impregnate, and that one doesn't have the DHEA so any increase in hormones more purely natural. My brother is trying to get his wife prego and as soon as the new sustain comes out I'm gettin him a bottle, I will keep you posted and let you know if it works for him.

Top Bottom