Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying for kids + Trying for Muscles (again)

congrats! I'm 41 and wife is 40 and we are doing IVF now. As soon as I hear one of those little bros is growing up in there I'm hitting the shit.

yea same here! as soon as she tells me that test is positive im having a celebratory shot of test and then a shot of eq just to top it off! o yes

SLAYER69! said:
congrats! I'm 41 and wife is 40 and we are doing IVF now. As soon as I hear one of those little bros is growing up in there I'm hitting the shit.

we spent 35,000 trying that.. IVF and everything..

we stopped trying.. 4 months later, me running pct..

bam.. she's pregnant.. clomid.. it cost me my eyesight, but i can buy glasses..

digitizedsoul said:
All -

With much help from these forums and a lot of you I have done two cycles in my past. One was minor and short (test & winny) the other was a full 12 weeks of sust, winny, eq and some heavy PCT..

I had great results from all this last year especially in the summer. I was at my peak when I got married in July and honeymooned. Pictures were great, everything I wanted I had achieved (good pics for the rest of my life).

Since July I haven't touched the gym unfortuantly. Bla bla bla new wife buying a house new job I know excuses but all there non the less.

I am going to start back and I know that within 30-60 days I will be craving the need for more and I know that I can't even consider that method if we are trying to concieve. Obviously any horomonal changes and natty test level changes are going to destroy any possibility.

My question is that what types of other compounds exist now that provide good results but aren't influential on those factors?

Things like GH and IGF-1. I am extremely unfamiliar with these or their use and I am curious to know more.

Also if I am way out of my league here and need to be corrected (What? You can do roids and knock up a *#*tch, I did!) then tell me that too.

And try to keep flaming me to a minimum. I'm not a newbie entirely and I will be putting in my time before approaching these avenues but I want to get prepared.

I look terrible :(

Well I will tell you one thing that will help the firtility side... Three weeks into Dermacrine I impregnated my gf, just found out last night... and Spywizard impregnated his wife like day 6 of the stuff.

It threw quite a curveball in my life, some of the Derma ingredients are firtility enhancers so it makes sense... Not really what I was looking for from the product but it could help you out.

D_Mac said:
Well I will tell you one thing that will help the firtility side... Three weeks into Dermacrine I impregnated my gf, just found out last night... and Spywizard impregnated his wife like day 6 of the stuff.

It threw quite a curveball in my life, some of the Derma ingredients are firtility enhancers so it makes sense... Not really what I was looking for from the product but it could help you our.

that is true..

fckstick said:
proviron is your best friend if you are trying to have kids while on. it produces sperm in the testes. i know a few guys that got their woman prego on deca! with some proviron thrown in
are you serious? I didn't know it produced sperm, I just thought it helped with big loads, if that's correct I'm going to add it to my pct tomorrow

digitizedsoul said:
Word to pretty much all that... hmm can't believe I've never heard of it..

God this site and its members are priceless.. I just need to convince her to let me spend 300$ on a plat membership :\

Ok so the cencus is that HCG and good PCT practices (a norm with me) plus proviron would, if anything, increase my chances before decreasing them? PLUS offer benefits in the AAS arena?

Anyone else with experience using proviron? What about experience using it while trying to concieve. The more I get from you guys, the more I have to work on when trying to "convince" my wife that it is "ok" for me to get on again. She doesn't want it affecting our chances, understandably.

hey bro, i'm in the same situation, my girl wants a kid and I"m tring to oblidge with knocking her up, I know my sperm counts must be low, becuawe we've been together for 4 yrs, no protection at all, and so far , no kids., so I"m trying hcg, with hmg, which is suppossed to make you fertile as hell by making sperm, and clomid towards the end, but after hearing that proviron makes sperm i'll add that to the regimen tomorrow, good luck bro, I hope it works out for you, I just want mine to get prego so I can jump back into it soon as possible

cadey said:
yea same here! as soon as she tells me that test is positive im having a celebratory shot of test and then a shot of eq just to top it off! o yes

yeah , you read my mind, I mean the very instant she's positive I"m hitting it hard.

See that is exactly what i'm trying to do. The longer it takes, the longer I have to go without some real results from my iron pushin....

So proviron, clomid combined, ESPECIALLY while not on would really throw up the chances eh? What about dermacrine? I heard that mentioned. That is another i've not heard of.

My knowledge consists of test, eq, winny, letro, nolva and a handful of others including nasty M1T :(

Anything else feel free to clue me in on :)

My only problem is the same reason I have never heard of any of these before.... none of my local sources deal with them which explains why I had never heard of them.

Now that I have, it doesn't change that they don't deal with em :\

solve one problem to create another isn't that fantastic

Top Bottom